ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - PBS Dependent | Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HaidarHK
Newly Registered

ILR - PBS Dependent | Urgent

Post by HaidarHK » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Dear all,

Hoping for help quickly.

I am British (through Tier 1 in 2014).

My wife came to UK as tier 1 dependent on 31st Jan 2013. She then moved to PBS dependent on Jun 2013. And had renewal on PBS dependent on Jun 2016. Her total days outside UK in 5 years are around 250 and longest continuous period is 80 days in 1 year.
1) can she apply for ILR now as she has been in UK for more than 5 years taking into account first time she came here on any sort of residence permit?

We are applying through SET(O) form.
2) Is this right?

Section 6 of form (immigration history)
3) as my wife is main applicant, I believe this needs to be filled. Is this right?
4) 6.2 - in absences, do we write about all the trips she has had during the last 5 years? All of them being for travel or family visits. My wife's last trip was of 80 days continuous period returning to UK on the 17th of Jan.
5) 6.3 - No idea of what evidence she can provide for absence. She does not work currently. And her travels were never work related.
6) 6.10 - What does she right in any period spent in crown dependencies... ?
7) 6.11 - What does she right in absences outside crown dependencies... ?

Documents:
As I'm the financial provider, should I provide my bank statements. Also do we need any proof of living together (both out bank statements will have same address?
What about my employment letter or anything else?

Thanks you very much for help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR - PBS Dependent | Urgent

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:07 am

1) can she apply for ILR now as she has been in UK for more than 5 years taking into account first time she came here on any sort of residence permit?

We are applying through SET(O) form.
2) Is this right? Yes

Section 6 of form (immigration history)
3) as my wife is main applicant, I believe this needs to be filled. Is this right? Yes
4) 6.2 - in absences, do we write about all the trips she has had during the last 5 years? All of them being for travel or family visits. My wife's last trip was of 80 days continuous period returning to UK on the 17th of Jan. Yes, all trips.
5) 6.3 - No idea of what evidence she can provide for absence. She does not work currently. And her travels were never work related. She doesn't need evidence, not relevant to PBS Dependents.
6) 6.10 - What does she right in any period spent in crown dependencies... ? Ignore, not relevant.
7) 6.11 - What does she right in absences outside crown dependencies... ? Ignore, not relevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.