ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Ali Khan555 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Dear Petergm

all toiec cases are linked its just the matter of waiting which is the difficult part I understand.

yasir527
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by yasir527 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:02 pm

Hi all toiec cases are not over yet this saga its stull on .
Only those who dont have right of appeal they got right of appeal inside the uk.
Home Office still going further after FTT

Umr
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Umr » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:27 am

Hi Friends i m reading all posts on this forum last few days now i appriciate all friends they r all heping and discussing there immigration matters with eachother
friens now i m going to write down my immigration status and previous history i need good advice & help from members of this forum.

I came to uk on student visa which was valid until 2014 then between this visa i applied for visa extension as student but H O refused Student application bcse TOEIC matter then i put J R in and got married with british citizen H O gave me right of appeal on my student visa i won appeal 2018 now H O gave me student visa for 4 months which is valid till July 2018 now i have my 5 monts Old son and i already have 14 years Step son from my wife’s previous marriage . Can anyone help me and advise which application i should submit my wife earn Just £10000 for year we Dont meet financial requirement of £18600.

REPLY FRIENDS

Umr
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Umr » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:11 am

Thanx God Atleast. TOEIC battle is over

Friends Just Now keeping reply about my next steps about New application

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:51 am

Maybe FLR(FP) maybe the best option.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:55 am

Members are advised that i opened this thread to deal with the wholesale abuse of the Home Office dealing in relation to ETS cases. People cannot use this thread to discuss issues like EEA application or other matters unrelated to pending ETS litigation.

If this persist I will simply lock the thread.

Rabilal123
Newly Registered

Post by Rabilal123 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi Guys,I am also ETS/TOEIC victims and continuously battling with Upper tribunal and Court of appeal.My T4 application refused because of Priorly submission of Toeic(HOWEVER I HAD SUBMITTED TOEIC &IELTS TOGETHER).I got no appeal rights at all(Neither in country Nor out country).I lodged JR and it refused and went for Court of appeal permission.Now i got letter stating my Case is Under the (islam) &(Hussian) vs SSHD.And its hearing to be heard on june 26/27.Toeic is not over.It is still long endless fighting with less hope.I dont know what to do>???
(I am new here to post replies ):))

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Well there is hope. The fact that these cases are progressing through the Court of appeal, indicates there is hope.

Umr
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Umr » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi Friends i m reading all posts on this forum last few days now i appriciate all friends they r all heping and discussing there immigration matters with eachother
friens now i m going to write down my immigration status and previous history i need good advice & help from members of this forum.

I came to uk on student visa which was valid until 2014 then between this visa i applied for visa extension as student but H O refused Student application bcse Toeic matter then i put J R in and got married with british citizen H O gave me right of appeal on my student visa i won appeal 2018 now H O gave me student visa for 4 months which is valid till July 2018 now i have my 5 monts Old son and i already have 14 years Step son from my wife’s previous marriage . Can anyone help me and advise which application i should submit my wife earn Just £10000 for year we Dont meet financial requirement of £18600.

PLEASE Keeping Advice & support FRIENDS

Ali Khan555
BANNED
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 pm

you still have time if you try to find a better job for your wife to increase her earnings to £18600 then you are OK you will get your visa easily.

Good Luch

Scottmcall
Mood:

Post by Scottmcall » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 pm
you still have time if you try to find a better job for your wife to increase her earnings to £18600 then you are OK you will get your visa easily.

Good Luch
I guess thats the only possibility , but if he consider a second job like a night shift, and increases his total income, etc.

Scottmcall
Mood:

Post by Scottmcall » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi guys, elainyork, ana, yasir, and everyone

hope you are doing great.

With the bless of ALLAH my appeal at FT is allowed today. Took 8 weeks in total from the day of hearing.

lets see what happens next.

Scott

GeetL

Post by GeetL » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Harpsk wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:12 am
Hii all..i came uk on spouse visa in 20l4.i have submitted my application for my extension as flrm in april 2017.the decision came as refused because of toeic test.i never used any toeic test in my visa application and neither i took any toeic test in my life. But they still refused my application.we did appeal in October nd they give us hearing date 4th may. I am so stressed.i dont know y home office refused me on the basis of toeic.i used esol level a1 exam for my spouse visa nd esol a2 for extension..anybody had same experience or any idea plz reply.
Hi Harpsk,
My husband’s case is exactly the same as yours. His extension has been refused on the basis of a toeic exam he has no knowledge of and never took it. Your hearing is approaching so I’d be very keen to hear the outcome and anything you could share about the whole process.
Thanks
Geet

GeetL

Post by GeetL » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Scottmcall wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:16 pm

With the bless of ALLAH my appeal at FT is allowed today. Took 8 weeks in total from the day of hearing.

Scott
Hi Scott

That’s good news. Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted on how it all goes. I can’t get over how long these cases take but I guess process is process.

Good luck!

Geet

Scottmcall
Mood:

Post by Scottmcall » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:48 pm

GeetL wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:16 pm
Scottmcall wrote:

Scott
Hi Scott

That’s good news. Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted on how it all goes. I can’t get over how long these cases take but I guess process is process.

Good luck!

Geet
Thanks Geet

Yeah you are right process is process but this toeic process is more of annoying one, Like when a candidate can speak english why would he cheat? a basic question. but its english govt, History tells how brutal they were; are
they don't care people r waiting for visa to get started with their lives but hey they get paid and they don't care i hate when they show on tele dogs and cats and donkeys etc to sponsor and save them when they don't even care about Human.
we all have families and its not just an individual stress its stress for the whole family,
anyways no offence guys Gook luck to every one here. please keep posted.
Respect

Scott

elaineyorke

Post by elaineyorke » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 am

morning everyone
dear yasir527,waitingindefinently, Scott.ana

we got an upper tribunal hearing on 17th April next Tuesday.
read previous posts for further details regarding our case.
many thanks,
Elaine

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Scottmcall wrote:

Scott
Great News Scott! Congratulations

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:45 pm

elaineyorke wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 am
morning everyone

many thanks,
Elaine
Hi Elaine

Exactly a week left from today, your case is winnable there is no doubt about it. I wish you all the best. After waitingindefinently and scott you will be the next who we will be missed in this forum. Of course after getting visa who is going to be here and read the stress full stories :(

Ana

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Rabilal123 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:09 pm
Hi Guys,I am also ETS/TOEIC victims and continuously battling with Upper tribunal and Court of appeal.My T4 application refused because of Priorly submission of Toeic(HOWEVER I HAD SUBMITTED TOEIC &IELTS TOGETHER).I got no appeal rights at all(Neither in country Nor out country).I lodged JR and it refused and went for Court of appeal permission.Now i got letter stating my Case is Under the (islam) &(Hussian) vs SSHD.And its hearing to be heard on june 26/27.Toeic is not over.It is still long endless fighting with less hope.I dont know what to do>???
(I am new here to post replies ):))
Hello RaBilal

As per my understanding, Islam and Hossain cases are Tier 2 and will impact on pending tier 2 cases. As mine one is tier 2 refusal because of Toeic and I have received a letter from COA to wait until their case heard.

If your is Tier4 then it should decide in the light of Ahsan case. What is your solicitor's opinion?

Ana

Scottmcall
Mood:

Post by Scottmcall » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:56 pm

anabat22 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm
Scottmcall wrote:

Scott
Great News Scott! Congratulations
Hey ana Thanks a lot.

Scottmcall
Mood:

Post by Scottmcall » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:58 pm

elaineyorke wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 am
morning everyone

many thanks,
Elaine
Hi Elaine

I wish it goes amazing, Inshallah it will, just stay positive.

scott

elaineyorke

Post by elaineyorke » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Thank you so much
We are very positive as it's long time now we are struggling.
4 years and two months gone and we won three court hearings including interview at home and my husband was clear but again and again we are on same track.
Any idea what will be on this court as many of from this forum and our solicitor told us our case file is already complete.
Many thanks
Elaine

Scottmcall
Mood:

Post by Scottmcall » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:42 pm

elaineyorke wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:04 pm
Thank you so much
4 years and two months gone and we won three court hearings including interview at home and my husband was clear but again and again we are on same track.
Any idea what will be on this court as many of from this forum and our solicitor told us our case file is already complete.
Many thanks
Elaine
Hey Elaine

I have no idea wat happens in UT. But I read a lot of decisions. Judges they respect each other’s decisions. If a judge is honest he will Past the same decision in UT And will dismiss HO appeal. just pray u get a good judge. Told by a very senior barrister.

Scott

GeetL

Post by GeetL » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:27 pm

elaineyorke wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:04 pm
Thank you so much
Many thanks
Elaine
Best of luck Elaine. All our good wishes are prayers are with you. As Scott said i really hope you get a good judge who will end this long saga for you. Sharing positivity with you.

tare_jasi
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by tare_jasi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:53 pm

@waitingindefinitely and other friends who were fighting for ETS long time

Nice to see we all are doing well even its taking long time. Its being a while i haven't post my update. I thought it would be nice to share my updated story with you as we started our ETS fight at the same time. my up to date time line is

I applied for face to face visa application on july 2017. got refused for ETS
Appealed against the decision on July 2017
Had hearing during October 2017 and won the appeal november 2017.
HO appealed against the decision November and got refused too from FTT
Then they asked for permission to UT on feburay 2018 but got refused that too.
They directly appealed UT on march 2018
In april 2018 I had a letter from UT saying HO has no right to go further , and after checking my papers they took decision without oral hearing and decision came on my favour.
NOW JUST WAITING GAME.. Don't know what will be next. So please don't loose your faith , keep fighting.