ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WILL HO REVOKE SPOUSAL VISA AFTER ENTERED UK ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HasA62

WILL HO REVOKE SPOUSAL VISA AFTER ENTERED UK ?

Post by HasA62 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 pm

Hi all

This is regarding a friends matter . She is a British citizen and sponsored husband to come to UK . Husband got the visa and now in the UK.But she now fears the HO may scrutinise documents once again as she used fake documents . She also has a baby who bears British Passport.
She worked as a part time job ,cash in Hand, in a pub. But she got help with her friend who runs a shop so that the shop owner agreed to give her letter of employment, payslips and putting salary to bank as though she worked there as a full time worker. She never worked there even for some hours but managed to get documents and sponsored hubby's visa thus succeeded.
She is now scared and in a tension mood as she got information that some guy in the shop got to knew this and informed to HO with all her details.. Shockingly shop cctv camera wll prove she never worked there if HO checks.. What can she do now ?

Will her hubby's visa be revoked ?
Will HO check the shops cctv , employees etc ?
Will her friend be punIshed by HO ?

please give some idea to make her console.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: WILL HO REVOKE SPOUSAL VISA AFTER ENTERED UK ?

Post by Wanderer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 pm

Live by the sword....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

FXR_1340
Member of Standing

Post by FXR_1340 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:45 am

Wanderer wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 pm
Live by the sword....
Couldnt agree more.

This practice is an affront to all those who follow the rules and try to do it right.

Sickening!

HasA62

Post by HasA62 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Live by the sword....
@ Wanderer

I ddnt ask you any portion of a Proverb '' Live by the sword...............''as a reply to my post .

People , in all community, are tend to err to achieve something at any cost , which they feel there will be a predicament if not tried . Hope you will understand. Dont write this as a Reply.

I think the documents she used were Not Genuine as per definition. Friends please shed some opinions to my question as to what will happen to the Sponsor . Will her husband be deported by cancelling visa by HO ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:24 pm

HasA62 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:41 pm
Wanderer wrote:
Live by the sword....
@ Wanderer

I ddnt ask you any portion of a Proverb '' Live by the sword...............''as a reply to my post .

People , in all community, are tend to err to achieve something at any cost , which they feel there will be a predicament if not tried . Hope you will understand. Dont write this as a Reply.

I think the documents she used were Not Genuine as per definition. Friends please shed some opinions to my question as to what will happen to the Sponsor . Will her husband be deported by cancelling visa by HO ?
There is a big difference between 'err to achieve something at any cost' and using deception and F A K E or false documents to get a visa. HO don't take deception and false documents very lightly at all.

If this person has been reported to HO, there might very well be an investigation and the consequences will probably be a visa cancellation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jimquk

Post by jimquk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:38 pm

No one here us likely to be able to say what may happen. If they informed of the fraud, they would obviously be likely to investigate. I don't suppose they would expect cctv recordings to be kept, but they may well contact the shopkeeper asking for further evidence, for example time sheets, NI/tax records etc. They will put him on notice that he is at risk of prosecution if they find evidence of fraud.
However, what evidence could there be? The statement of the other worker looks like malice, and won't be enough on its own. If the shopkeeper keeps his nerve and all the records look right, it should be okay. Your friend might talk to the shopkeeper to make sure that his paperwork backs the story.

"Live by the sword....." Yes, indeed. If the Home Office operate such an unjust system, I am not going to judge against someone breaking those rules.
The Refused are coming day-by-day nearer to freedom.

FXR_1340
Member of Standing

Post by FXR_1340 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:51 pm

HasA62 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:41 pm
Wanderer wrote:
Live by the sword....
@ Wanderer

A massive sweeping statement if ever there was one!

I would counter it by telling you that there are those in all communities who will not "err" or indeed falsify documents. Ask me how I know!!!!!

As I said previously, those who cheat the system deserve all they get. If that cap fits then wear it!

By your own words there is "cash in hand" therefore no contribution to the tax system and therefore no contribution to public services. In addition, again by your own words, "......But she got help with her friend who runs a shop so that the shop owner agreed to give her letter of employment, payslips and putting salary to bank as though she worked there as a full time worker. She never worked there even for some hours but managed to get documents ....." This is against the law.

The rules are there, fair or otherwise, and they need to be followed.

I have no sympathy at all. Suck it up and take what consequences result.

It is tiring to read whining posts from those who bucked the system and now want help. As said previously, many from all communities follow the rules. Due to the flood of those who cheat those honest many suffer.

Suck it up!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:08 pm

It's like I broke into someone's house and swatted there - I've been caught but can I still live there Judge?

It's not my fault because I didn't get a bike for Christmas when I was 10.....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

FXR_1340
Member of Standing

Post by FXR_1340 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:22 pm

jimquk wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:38 pm
No one here us likely to be able to say what may happen. If they informed of the fraud, they would obviously be likely to investigate. I don't suppose they would expect cctv recordings to be kept, but they may well contact the shopkeeper asking for further evidence, for example time sheets, NI/tax records etc. They will put him on notice that he is at risk of prosecution if they find evidence of fraud.
However, what evidence could there be? The statement of the other worker looks like malice, and won't be enough on its own. If the shopkeeper keeps his nerve and all the records look right, it should be okay. Your friend might talk to the shopkeeper to make sure that his paperwork backs the story.

"Live by the sword....." Yes, indeed. If the Home Office operate such an unjust system, I am not going to judge against someone breaking those rules.
Dios mio.........ok. Just you follow the rules that suit you and everyone else will adopt the same approach. What a great idea.........

Ask yourself, why does the "Home Office operate such an unjust system"? The reason, at least in part, is an attempt to put robust rules in place as a result of those who break them and enter UK illegally (sometimes repeatedly) or dont go home when their visit visa is up.

No its not a perfect system. Far from it. But why has the system evolved into the almost draconian state the it now finds itself?

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 am

jimquk wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:38 pm
Unjust? The UK is possibly the most generous country in the world in its offering of visa types and willingness to let people squeeze through the immigration process to PR/ILR and possibly even citizenship despite all sorts of questionable immigration histories. The United Kingdom is a sovereign nation and can cancel all visa types today if it liked, and only allow citizenship to only be bestowed to royal decree. There is absolutely no obligation, except that which the UK applies to itself, to be 'just' and there certainly is no obligation to all of the peoples of the world about how it decides to run its own immigration system. They can do whatever they like, however they like, for whatever reason they like or no reason at all.