ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa for a baby... please help

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mawi88

Schengen visa for a baby... please help

Post by Mawi88 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi all,

My wife and I and out little baby girl live in the UK under a tier 2 visa (work residency). My wife also have a long-sujor (long stay) French residency that is valid for a year. My wife would like to travel to france with our little baby girl to see her family, however, i am not sure what type of visa and paper work i need to apply for and provide to the french embassy ! Can anyone advise pleaseee

Kind regards
Mawi

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Schengen visa for a baby... please help

Post by Caravel88 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:02 am

Below is the official French govt. website for visas:

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/ ... -d-un-visa

If you fill the form it will tell you all the requirements.

You can also find the list below provided by TLS UK:

https://fr.tlscontact.com/gb/lon/page.p ... ism_less90
Mawi88 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:19 pm
Hi all,

My wife and I and out little baby girl live in the UK under a tier 2 visa (work residency). My wife also have a long-sujor (long stay) French residency that is valid for a year. My wife would like to travel to france with our little baby girl to see her family, however, i am not sure what type of visa and paper work i need to apply for and provide to the french embassy ! Can anyone advise pleaseee

Kind regards
Mawi