ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-entry to UK with Tier5 Government Exchange?

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

csjedi
Newly Registered
China

Re-entry to UK with Tier5 Government Exchange?

Post by csjedi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:39 pm

I am now in UK with a Tier 5 visa for Government Exchanges for 12 months. The "number of entries" on the 30-day vignette is "MULTI", Now I've collected my BRP which is valid until May 06 2018. Does that mean that before the BRP expires I can travel out of UK and get back just with my passport and BRP, do not need extra visa?
Because when I applied for this Tier 5 visa, on the CoS, the item"Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter the UK during the period of approval" shows to be N. However, I get a MULTI entry on my vignette. So I'm confused, Can I leave UK and re-enter within the my visa valid period?

4uvak

Re: Re-entry to UK with Tier5 Government Exchange?

Post by 4uvak » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Did you mean 2019? Multi means you can enter the country multiple times.

csjedi
Newly Registered
China

Post by csjedi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:32 pm

csjedi wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:39 pm
I am now in UK with a Tier 5 visa for Government Exchanges for 12 months. The "number of entries" on the 30-day vignette is "MULTI", Now I've collected my BRP which is valid until May 06 2019. Does that mean that before the BRP expires I can travel out of UK and get back just with my passport and BRP, do not need extra visa?
Because when I applied for this Tier 5 visa, on the CoS, the item"Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter the UK during the period of approval" shows to be N. However, I get a MULTI entry on my vignette. So I'm confused, Can I leave UK and re-enter within the my visa valid period?

csjedi
Newly Registered
China

Post by csjedi » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Thank you for reply. Yes I made a mistake in my post. My BRP is valid until May 06 2019.
If I travel out of UK and return, do I need to show the CoS print or other supporting documents to the immigration officer at UK boarder?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:15 am

If I travel out of UK and return, do I need to show the CoS print or other supporting documents to the immigration officer at UK boarder?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.