ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR through Tier-1(General) dependent after April 2018

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ashish78

PBS Dependant IHS

Post by Ashish78 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi,

I completed online application under PBS dependent for my wife and two kids and when i went to IHS page it calculated £0 instead of £1800( £600 X 3 persons) for all and i moved next page and got IHS reference number, so i completed the payment and submitted application because on the page it wrote that ......

"Use this service to:
pay the healthcare surcharge (unless you are applying for your visa online or at a UK Premium Service Centre)"

Whereas i applied online so thought that I have to mention IHS reference number but don't have to pay now so paid visa fees and completed application, When i read this forum then I realised that there is bug on the page and i have to enter details in different way but then it was too late as i already paid my fees.... Can anyone please guide what i should do now as i have already paid visa fees for 3 of them online.

Thanks,

Ashish78

Re: PBS Dependant IHS

Post by Ashish78 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:52 am

Ashish78 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:05 pm
Hi,

I completed online application under PBS dependent for my wife and two kids and when i went to IHS page it calculated £0 instead of £1800( £600 X 3 persons) for all and i moved next page and got IHS reference number, so i completed the payment and submitted application because on the page it wrote that ......

"Use this service to:
pay the healthcare surcharge (unless you are applying for your visa online or at a UK Premium Service Centre)"

Whereas i applied online so thought that I have to mention IHS reference number but don't have to pay now so paid visa fees and completed application, When i read this forum then I realised that there is bug on the page and i have to enter details in different way but then it was too late as i already paid my fees.... Can anyone please guide what i should do now as i have already paid visa fees for 3 of them online.

Thanks,

Can you please help me for above case, I have already paid visa fees with £0 IHS as it was showing Nil and because of above message.

Should i pay IHS manually?
Should i submit form like this with current IHS reference number where it is paid as £0?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Ashish78

TIER I PBS DEPENDANT PARTNER - EXTENSION ONLINE APPLICATION

Post by Ashish78 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:08 am

Ashish78 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:57 am
Hi,

"Use this service to:

Thanks,

Hi All,

I found answer to my question so posting here for the benefit of all. Please click on this link which clearly mentions what will happen if you have not paid correct amount or Nil amount of IHS.

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... w-much-pay

Below is mentioned on Homeoffice website:
If you don’t pay
You’ll get an email from UK Visas and Immigration if you don’t pay the surcharge (or don’t pay enough) as part of your visa or immigration application.
Check your junk folder if you can’t see the email in your inbox.
Once you get the email, you must pay the surcharge within:
10 working days if you’re inside the UK
7 working days if you’re outside the UK
Your visa or immigration application will be turned down if you don’t pay the full amount in this time.

Good Luck.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependant IHS

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 am

You can pay it manually as many other members have done.

uk-tier-1-general-visas/pbs-dependant-e ... l#p1518541
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ashish78

Re: TIER I PBS DEPENDANT PARTNER - EXTENSION ONLINE APPLICATION

Post by Ashish78 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Ashish78 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:08 am
Ashish78 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:57 am
Hi,

"Use this service to:

Thanks,

Hi All,

I found answer to my question so posting here for the benefit of all. Please click on this link which clearly mentions what will happen if you have not paid correct amount or Nil amount of IHS.

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... w-much-pay

Below is mentioned on Homeoffice website:
If you don’t pay
You’ll get an email from UK Visas and Immigration if you don’t pay the surcharge (or don’t pay enough) as part of your visa or immigration application.
Check your junk folder if you can’t see the email in your inbox.
Once you get the email, you must pay the surcharge within:
10 working days if you’re inside the UK
7 working days if you’re outside the UK
Your visa or immigration application will be turned down if you don’t pay the full amount in this time.

Good Luck.

Hi,
For the benefit of all, I have received email from HO asking to make a payment of IHS as when i completed online application due to system error it was showing £0, they sent email with a link to complete payment in 10 days.

Ashish78

ILR through Tier-1(General) dependent after April 2018

Post by Ashish78 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:22 am

Hi,

I need guidance for PBS dependent, please find details below.

I (Main Applicant) am on Tier - 1 General and applied for my ILR at PSC in the month of February 2018, but was given further checks letter and I am still awaiting decision.

My 3 dependents (PBS dependents) entered UK on 08/08/2013 and got visa issued in Mumbai on 23/07/2013, I have applied their extension in the month of March 2018 because their visa was expiring.

Can you please guide me for this questions:
1) When can i apply for their ILR?
2) Can i switch their application from PBS dependent extention to ILR?
3) I am still awaiting my ILR decision so can i switch to their ILR when i am still awaiting?
4) When i switch my application am i eligible to claim refund of extention fees and IHS?

Thanks,
Ashish

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR through Tier-1(General) dependent after April 2018

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:29 am

1. No sooner than within 28 days before initial visa issue date.

2. You can apply to vary it. Their ILR and PBS ext will fail if your ILR fails.

3. Their applications will be held until a decision is made on yours.

4. Maybe.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:58 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:29 am
1. No sooner than within 28 days before initial visa issue date.

2. You can apply to vary it. Their ILR and PBS ext will fail if your ILR fails.

3. Their applications will be held until a decision is made on yours.

4. Maybe.
Hi,
Many thanks for your quick response.

1) So visa issue date was 23/07/2018 at Mumbai so i can apply 28 days before visa issue date and not the date they entered UK which is 08/08/2018?

2) If my ILR fails then I know their any application fails, but when my ILR is issued and their application is also ILR then i will save money on extension amount which i will claim refund.

3) Yes they will only revert once they decide on my application.

4) From where i can find concrete answer about refund.

Thanks,
Ashish

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:20 pm

1. Date of visa issue yes.

4. See link below which explains the variation process
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... n-v1.0.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:20 pm
1. Date of visa issue yes.

4. See link below which explains the variation process
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... n-v1.0.pdf
Hi CR001,
Many thanks for your revert, can you please also help me for the below question which they ask during online SET(O) application for Tier - 1 General dependents. Visa granted date : 23/07/2013 Entered UK : 08/08/2013

"Date you first entered the UK : ( )"

When did you first enter the UK? (Required)
This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started.

Thanks,
Ashish

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 am

It is asking for date of entry to the UK as stated and not date of visa issue!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:50 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:40 am
It is asking for date of entry to the UK as stated and not date of visa issue!!
Hi,
Thanks for your quick revert, I agree it is asking date of entry to the UK, but below it has also written this application will be based on this date as I am applying on entry clearance and not on entry.

Regards,

Ashish

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:57 am

HO know the rules!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:08 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:57 am
HO know the rules!!
Many thanks for your quick revert, can you please help me with the document list as HO already has passport and they are asking some National ID from originating country which i don't have so it is ok if i just send photocopy of passport which they already have.

Regards,

Ashish

Ashish78

Post by Ashish78 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi,

I have switched application from Tier - 1 General dependent LR to Indefinite Leave to remain and still I have not received any communication from HO and also i have not received any refund from them, can you please suggest how do i take refund.

Regards,

Ashish