ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 5 in SET(LR) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Section 5 in SET(LR) form

Post by morshed » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 am

I'm filling in my SET(LR) form to apply through premium service appointment. Since I have all my old passports containing visas for this 10 years' period, I understand that I don't need to provide any more documents except Life in the UK test document and my UK Degree certificate. Now I'm bit confused in Section 5 in the form. This section is actually - 'Section 5 - Consent for The Home Office to Request Verification Checks'

It says -
'I understand that you will check whether the information and supporting documentation that I
have supplied to the Home Office from a bank or utility company is correct.'

Since I'm not providing any bank statement or utility bill do I need to sign this?

If yes, I've a joint bank account with my wife. Do I need her signature in the next part of section 5?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Section 5 in SET(LR) form

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:53 am

What is your obsession with persistently posting your questions/posts/updates in 'SETLLING IN' sub forum at the top of the main forum page when you have repetitively been asked to desist from doing so and to keep your posts in the ILR sub forum???

Topic moved AGAIN!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Post by morshed » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:22 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:53 am
What is your obsession with persistently posting your questions/posts/updates in 'SETLLING IN' sub forum at the top of the main forum page when you have repetitively been asked to desist from doing so and to keep your posts in the ILR sub forum???

Topic moved AGAIN!!!
I am extremely sorry. My apologies. I got confused with 'SETLLING IN' sub forum with 'ILR' sub forum. I'll post to 'ILR' sub forum from now on if it is related to ILR.

Can you please help me to get answer of my question?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:24 am

Yes she needs to sign if you are using joint named documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Post by morshed » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:38 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:24 am
Yes she needs to sign if you are using joint named documents.
Thank you very much CR001. So far I understand, if I provide all the passports I don't need to use any bank or utility documents and in that case I'm not sure if I need to sign sec 5 declaration. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Correct yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

morshed
- thin ice -
Bangladesh

Post by morshed » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:58 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 pm
Correct yes.
Thank you very much CR001.