ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requesting 10 years N.I recored or 10 years Employment history??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

legalkhan
Pakistan

Requesting 10 years N.I recored or 10 years Employment history??

Post by legalkhan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 am

Hello all,
I will be completing 1 year on my ILR Status next month. Is it the 10 years N.I contribution record I have to request or is it 10 Years employment history that is required with naturalisation application?? How can I order it, If any one can share the link or email address I can use to request it. Please help me out here.
Would highly appreciate your help.

Thanks

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Requesting 10 years N.I recored or 10 years Employment history??

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:23 pm

No this is not necessary, you just need to provide your NI number to them is OK.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:50 pm

cyclina1 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:23 pm
No this is not necessary, you just need to provide your NI number to them is OK.
Thanks for Your reply Cyclina1,
Provide my NI number to whom?? My question is how to request 10 years Employment History or N.I contribution record for 10 years. In my opinion there is difference between Employment history and N.I contribution record (May be I am wrong). In short what should I attach with naturalisation application??? and where/How can I request it??? Any link/email???

Please help.
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:54 pm

You need to fill in the NI number on your application. A record of NI contributions is not required. Employment record is for you to provide - fill in the table with the details.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Have you read the form and guidance notes at all??

You simply need to list your employment for the last 10 years (if you have been here that long) or for however long you have lived in the UK.

The form asks you for your NI number, which is sufficient.

edit : beaten by alterhase58 :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:57 pm

legalkhan wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:50 pm
cyclina1 wrote:
Provide my NI number to whom?? My question is how to request 10 years Employment History or N.I contribution record for 10 years. In my opinion there is difference between Employment history and N.I contribution record (May be I am wrong). In short what should I attach with naturalisation application??? and where/How can I request it??? Any link/email???

Please help.
Thanks
Hallo khan,
Good to see you back and trust you are fine. Can use the following link, please;
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/hmrc-subject-access-request

Regards,
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:57 pm
legalkhan wrote:
cyclina1 wrote:

Please help.
Thanks
Hallo khan,
Good to see you back and trust you are fine. Can use the following link, please;

Regards,
No need to attach any thing, only mention your NI number in column (AN form) . Rest you can get your past 10 years employment history using the link above .
Cheers
__A

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Archer1 wrote:
legalkhan wrote:
cyclina1 wrote:

Please help.
Thanks
Hallo khan,

Regards,
Thanks Alterhase58, CR001(Helpful as always) for your replies. Much appreciated.
@Archer1, Hello my friend good to see you too, I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for the reply, the link you have provided included two further links. I believe the one we need is the 2nd one.

"information about your National Insurance records from the tax year 1975 to 1976 onwards"

Is that right???

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:15 pm

legalkhan wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:11 pm
Archer1 wrote:
legalkhan wrote:
cyclina1 wrote:

Please help.
Thanks
Hallo khan,

Regards,
Thanks Alterhase58, CR001(Helpful as always) for your replies. Much appreciated.
@Archer1, Hello my friend good to see you too, I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for the reply, the link you have provided included two further links. I believe the one we need is the 2nd one.

"information about your National Insurance records from the tax year 1975 to 1976 onwards"

Is that right???
If I am not mistaken then, yes.
__A

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Thanks Archer1,
Much appreciated.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:22 pm

No worries, mate. :D
__A