ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RCOS exceptional consideration

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saravanadeepan
India

RCOS REJECTED

Post by saravanadeepan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:41 am

Hi All,

My company has done RLMT during sep-oct,my company have posted in Find a job and through some recruiter they have posted in reed and submitted for RCOS on oct 26th.On November 14th we got the rejection mail.The reason for rejection are:

1) Recruiter posted wrong salary range in reed. It didn't match with the one posted in Find a job by our company.
2) There is no closing date mentioned in any of the advert.

My question is
1) My company is again going to conduct RLMT. IF they post the advertisement today, 28 days will complete by December 13th. By the time the monthly allocation time of December will pass. Since the time limit is very low in my personal case and its hard to wait till January allocation. Can we apply for exceptional consideration.If so what is the process and criteria to do that after dec 13th.

2) How to show closing date in advertisement

Any help will be really helpful.Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: RCOS REJECTED

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:34 pm

1. You will likely have to wait for the January RCoS allocation meetings as the RLMT will end too late to be included in December.

2. If your employer does not know how to include the job advert end/closing date, then I would be concerned. Why are you getting involved in what is your sponsors responsibility.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saravanadeepan
India

Post by saravanadeepan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:20 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:34 pm
1. You will likely have to wait for the January RCoS allocation meetings as the RLMT will end too late to be included in December.

2. If your employer does not know how to include the job advert end/closing date, then I would be concerned. Why are you getting involved in what is your sponsors responsibility.
Thank you for the response.

Actually one of the reason for rejection was not mentioning the closing date. Yes, I agree its totally the employers job. But I am the existing employer of them working under tier2 dependent visa.Since this is a very crucial phase of my life I thought If I could figure out and make sure the closing date is included in the RLMT we are gonna conduct again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Simply write what the closing date is as part of the job advert.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saravanadeepan
India

Post by saravanadeepan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:24 pm
Simply write what the closing date is as part of the job advert.
Thank you so much!

saravanadeepan
India

RCOS exceptional consideration

Post by saravanadeepan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:51 am

HI

My company is conducting RLMT for my job and it gets over by dec 21 2018. Is it possible to apply for exceptional consideration to request RCOS inorder to get RCOS before January 2019 allocation.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: RCOS exceptional consideration

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:55 am

Why would your employers and your situation be 'exceptional'? Simply failing to get one previously due to their own error is not 'exceptional'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

saravanadeepan
India

Post by saravanadeepan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:55 am
Why would your employers and your situation be 'exceptional'? Simply failing to get one previously due to their own error is not 'exceptional'.
Thank you for your response.
I was just trying to know the possibility of exceptional consideration and willing to know what criteria comes under that.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:47 pm

You will need to wait for the normal process to be completed. I cannot see any 'exceptional' circumstances in your case as you are already employed by the sponsor and hold a dependent visa, it appears purely to apply asap only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

saravanadeepan
India

Post by saravanadeepan » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:47 pm
You will need to wait for the normal process to be completed. I cannot see any 'exceptional' circumstances in your case as you are already employed by the sponsor and hold a dependent visa, it appears purely to apply asap only.
Thank a lot. :)