ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric enrollment procces

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aneeta21
Newly Registered
Hungary

Biometric enrollment procces

Post by Aneeta21 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how could be affect on my BC application if Im not able to enrol my biometrics within 15working days after that notification has arrived?
I try to explain my situation.
I have sent my BC application on 21st of Nov via NCS and I hopefully will get a letter about enrolling my biometrics. Unfortunately, unexpectedly I have to travel outside of the UK immediately. My friend will check everyday my post so he could notice me if I get a letter from Home Office. If they invite me to enrol my biometrics and I send them a letter about my valid reason for being away, will they accept that and could i still hope that they wont refuse my application?

Has anyone been in this kind of situation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Biometric enrollment procces

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:18 pm

If you don't attend when you get the first letter giving you 15 days, you will likely get a second letter giving you only 10 days and if you still do not enroll your biometrics, your application will be refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.