ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents EU1 residence card applications refused - please help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Parents EU1 residence card applications refused - please help

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:25 am

Imran4577 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 am
Hi Mahabir,
I am on the same situation that you used be. I receive a refusal letter with same wording like you for my mother. I am going to make an appeal. Can you please give me some advice? Your refusal letter and my refusal letter are same only the names are different. Here is my email address: email address removed by moderator. Please kindly help me with your valuable advice.
Your situation and my situation are same. My mother came in London as a visitor then we move to Ireland. My mother had a family business and some regular earnings in Bangladesh.
Can you please explain me how to make an appeal?
Which form shall I use?
Thanks
Imran
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules. Members are not permitted to post personal contact details on the forum. This is to protect your privacy due many scammers and spammer on the forum.

Post in public so all can help and benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pal80uk
Ireland

Post by pal80uk » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:18 am

Imran4577 wrote:
Hi Mahabir,
I am on the same situation that you used be. I receive a refusal letter with same wording like you for my mother. I am going to make an appeal. Can you please give me some advice? Your refusal letter and my refusal letter are same only the names are different. Here is my email address: email address removed by moderator. Please kindly help me with your valuable advice.
Your situation and my situation are same. My mother came in London as a visitor then we move to Ireland. My mother had a family business and some regular earnings in Bangladesh.
Which form shall I use?
Thanks
Imran
Hi, if you can prove her dependency on you, that will help. All the best!

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Post by spat » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:19 pm

pal80uk wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:18 am
Imran4577 wrote:
Hi Mahabir,
Which form shall I use?
Thanks
Imran
Hi, if you can prove her dependency on you, that will help. All the best!
Hi Pal80uk,

are you still in Ireland or have you moved to UK? if so please provide more information on how did you make the application for UK.