ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to do with physical referee forms in new process?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Leam
Newly Registered
Mexico

What to do with physical referee forms in new process?

Post by Leam » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:04 am

I'm currently at a public library waiting to be seen. Teething problems, as the system is not working for the employee so they can't see me yet. Meanwhile, I found out that all they do is my biometrics and ensure all my documents are digitised an uploaded, including the filled in referee forms.

However these forms also require that photos be given my full name and DOB and glued on. My question is, do I have to send the physical forms anywhere, given you can't digitally unglue them and see what is written on the back? Or, as the library lady thinks (she's not sure), I can just do the digitised versions?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What to do with physical referee forms in new process?

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:11 am

No need to send original referee forms.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.