ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal / reconsideration confusion spouse visa refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Appeal / reconsideration confusion spouse visa refusal

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 am

Hi please someone help.
So I applied for husband visa in January 2018 and got a refusal this January. After a year if waiting they sent a refusal. They refuse because apparently we answered no do question 29 which was. Have u been refused any visa including UK. And We said no but we did apply for an irland visit visa a few year ago. But we withdrew that application before we started UK visa. So that wasn't refused we even have the email as proof and wen we withdrew that we got passport back 5 days later. Now HO r saying we were refused and we didn't answer honestly when we did.
I'm confused as wat do I do. If i appeal do u think they will overturn decision if I show them the email as proof. Also I have a disabled daughter and they didnt even look at that before refusing.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appeal / reconsideration confusion spouse visa refusal

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:51 pm

This is your topic. Please desist from tagging onto other members threads, it is considered rude and is unfair to other posters.

If you expect help, post the full list of documents you submitted, how you met the financial requirement and the full wording of the refusal letter excluding personal details.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.