ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 mo

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ayhaveliwala
Newly Registered
India

Property Inspection Report

Post by ayhaveliwala » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:48 am

Hi
I am renting 1 BHK flat, do I have to obtain Property Inspection Report?
For now I am living alone in this flat and once my wife get visa she will be staying with me.

If Property Inspection Report is not necessary what other document can be submited for accommodation.

Thanks.

ayhaveliwala
Newly Registered
India

6 mo

Post by ayhaveliwala » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 am

Hi
My wife started working 6 month ago only now she has collected 6 salary slip but she does not have P-60 as she has not completed 12 month at work.
She is earning between 1400 to 2400 per month so her average salary is GBP 1900 per month.
Can I apply for Spouse visa on her sponsorship?
Also in her employment letter there is no date of join.
It's just said she is working permanent on hourly pay, will it be sufficient?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: 6 mo

Post by TODMATT » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:04 am

You can apply under CAT A Non-salaried employee, Add all her last 6 months salary together then divide it by 6 and multiply will give you the gross salary

Your sponsor needs to provide a letter from her employer and 1 bedroom is fine as long as their no one sharing the house with you but you'll need a letter from her landlord to give permission to stay in the property.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:28 pm

ayhaveliwala wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 am

Also in her employment letter there is no date of join.
:shock: :shock:

Its very important piece of information which definitely be mentioned in employer letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ayhaveliwala
Newly Registered
India

Post by ayhaveliwala » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:50 am

Is below letter ok ?

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that Mrs. NAME has been working (type of contract, e.g. zero hours contract, permanent contract...etc) employee at [Company Name] and is working as a [Designation] since [Date]. She has been earning annual gross salary amount of £ [xx, 000] ([salary in words]) since (Date).

I can verify that enclose contract is genuine and true. I can also verify that the enclosed payslips for the following dates and amounts are genuine and true:

(Date of payslip) (£000.00)

If you have any questions regarding Mrs. NAME employment, please contact our office at [Office HR Phone Number].

Yours Sincerely,

[Sign Here]

[Signature of person issuing this letter]

[Manager HR] or [Designation]

ayhaveliwala
Newly Registered
India

Post by ayhaveliwala » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:55 am

Also need to know, is it ok that she has not completed 12 months at work and its her first job?