ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help!passport picture for UK spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wafa157
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Urgent help!passport picture for UK spouse visa

Post by wafa157 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:36 am

hey!
I would be really helpful if someone could help me its really urgent.Do we really need to send passport pictures of applicant along with documents to sheffiled??,as i came to know there are recent changes in rules according to which after oct 2018,biometric picture will be use as a source of identity and no need to send passport photos!!

wafa157
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Urgent help!passport picture for UK spouse visa

Post by wafa157 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:30 am

plz help me. :(

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:52 pm

As a precaution just send the passports pictures. If they wont be needed then you will get back them anyways.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:40 pm

You are right, they used biometric picture but there is space for a picture on the application form and they might keep a picture for record keeping. I think there is requirement to send 2 passport pictures anyway.