ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS appointments- East of England centres

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ShrutiBlue
India

UKVCAS appointments- East of England centres

Post by ShrutiBlue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:38 pm

I've just submitted my ILR application online and tried to book an appointment (super-priority) in the Norwich Service Point only to see there were none available for the next 2 weeks. It was the same with the surrounding areas in Ipswich, Cambridge (I even tried Bedford) but the only available appointments were in Croydon.

Reading this forum I found a thread where someone said that in their local service point only 2 appointments were held each week and on Wednesdays and released on Wednesday midnight so I was wondering if anyone has any experience booking an appointment in any of the above service points?

CateS
Newly Registered
Singapore

Re: UKVCAS appointments- East of England centres

Post by CateS » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:05 pm

I have tried to make appointment for Norwich in Dec and Jan and there was none available. I decided to go to the library to enquire about it and I was told by a staff that there was some technical problem at Norwich centre. I am not sure whether it has been fixed. However I did see some appointments available in Ipswich and Cambridge.

ShrutiBlue
India

Re: UKVCAS appointments- East of England centres

Post by ShrutiBlue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:20 pm

I don't suppose you remember what day of the week a slot was available at Ipswich?

A friend of mine and another friend of a friend have used the Norwich centre last month so I'm guessing the technical problems have been solved. I did get the advice of checking midnight or early morning for slot availability. I might have to visit or ring up the Forum to enquire if they have appointments on certain days of the week.