ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR rejected and applying again

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yyyug
Newly Registered

ILR rejected and applying again

Post by yyyug » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Just got email saying our application being rejected, when I double check all the docs I am assuming highly likely that would be the English language proof. My provided one is IELTS which used as previous visa extention. From the latest req't from uk gov website, two conditions need to be met to use the old run out certif, 1) used for previous visa app (which is okay for my case) 2) on the list below https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ebsite.pdf
Obviously, my certif is not on the list, however, when you look at the list, it only became valid from 8th March 2019, my application was booked before the date, is this something I can argue about?

Stike
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: ILR rejected and applying again

Post by Stike » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:06 pm

yyyug wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Just got email saying our application being rejected, when I double check all the docs I am assuming highly likely that would be the English language proof. My provided one is IELTS which used as previous visa extention. From the latest req't from uk gov website, two conditions need to be met to use the old run out certif, 1) used for previous visa app (which is okay for my case) 2) on the list below https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ebsite.pdf
Obviously, my certif is not on the list, however, when you look at the list, it only became valid from 8th March 2019, my application was booked before the date, is this something I can argue about?
I would suggest you write the B1 English test . Try and apply within 14 days of the refusal. Write a cover letter and explain what happened and attached to the fresh application . When granted complain for your fee for first application . Make sure you get all documents you fell short of . Read 39E of the immigration rules and 3 C .
Good luck .

katanayi
Mood:

Post by katanayi » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm

yyyug wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:06 pm
was your IELTS in the list earlier? did you confirm? If yes, then you have high chances of postive AR
otherise, It is wast of time. I suggest clear B1 and apply again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:34 pm

What is your immigration history and route to ILR??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abdul_sky
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by abdul_sky » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:05 am

I am about to apply soon and wanted to add my IETLS that was expired and used to grant my entry when I applied for Tier 2 visa 4 years ago.

Your post make me change my mind and try to get the IETLS B1 if possible. Can you please tell us what is your route to get to ILR ?

Stike
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Stike » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Set(M) , I will suggest you get trinity college B1 .

abdul_sky
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by abdul_sky » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Checked my certificate provider and is in the list. This means I don't need to apply for new exam :)

Thanks for the information

Junaidrai

Post by Junaidrai » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:03 pm

abdul_sky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 pm
Checked my certificate provider and is in the list. This means I don't need to apply for new exam :)

Sorry to hear that your application is rejected.

Finding your supplier in the list means that your assumption about rejection was wrong? its not English language but something else then?

Stike
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Stike » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:50 pm

Junaidrai wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:03 pm
abdul_sky wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Sorry to hear that your application is rejected.

Finding your supplier in the list means that your assumption about rejection was wrong? its not English language but something else then?
I couldn’t agree with you more . Perhaps there’s more to it . Check and make sure you are right .