ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for Ent to ILR (Set O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Help needed for Ent to ILR (Set O)

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Mak9878 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:12 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:53 pm
Why is the OP including P45, P60, P11, P32??

Hi Tier1147,

Just including as extra, nothing else.
Its not needed. Extra docs create delays as far as I have experienced but its upto u.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 am

Hi Everyone,

I have got today this in email and i have not yet booked appointment with sopra for scan and biometric. and i have deadline from sopra till 1st week of june. Is this general or do i have to do something urgent. I have not received any biometric letter to take post office. Looks bit funny. :D

"Following your recent Settlement application you will have received a biometric notification letter with instructions for providing your biometric data (scanned fingerprints and photograph). It informed you that you had 15 working days from the date on that letter to have your biometrics taken.

If you have already provided us with your biometric data for this current application, please ignore this email notification.

If you have not yet provided us with your biometric data, please now take the original letter we sent you with your barcode to a participating Post Office Ltd branch to have your biometrics taken. The addresses of these Post Office Ltd branches can be found at www.postoffice.co.uk. You do not need to book an appointment. You can visit a participating Post Office Ltd branch and wait to be served. Please note that there may be a queue for this service.

It is important that you comply with the biometric application requirements. If you do not, your application will be invalid and could be rejected. Attending a Post Office Ltd branch to have your biometrics taken as soon as possible will help us to process your application more quickly."

Any comments

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:59 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 am
Hi Everyone,

I have got today this in email and i have not yet booked appointment with sopra for scan and biometric. and i have deadline from sopra till 1st week of june. Is this general or do i have to do something urgent. I have not received any biometric letter to take post office. Looks bit funny. :D

"Following your recent Settlement application you will have received a biometric notification letter with instructions for providing your biometric data (scanned fingerprints and photograph). It informed you that you had 15 working days from the date on that letter to have your biometrics taken.

If you have already provided us with your biometric data for this current application, please ignore this email notification.

If you have not yet provided us with your biometric data, please now take the original letter we sent you with your barcode to a participating Post Office Ltd branch to have your biometrics taken. The addresses of these Post Office Ltd branches can be found at www.postoffice.co.uk. You do not need to book an appointment. You can visit a participating Post Office Ltd branch and wait to be served. Please note that there may be a queue for this service.

It is important that you comply with the biometric application requirements. If you do not, your application will be invalid and could be rejected. Attending a Post Office Ltd branch to have your biometrics taken as soon as possible will help us to process your application more quickly."

Any comments
Some people get this generic email in error. Ignore it. Book an appointment and attend UKVCAS.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:12 am

Hi Aman90, Tier1147, Zimba and Marcnath.

I am pretty much ready to upload documents as per new guidance Table-F Rows 1,2,3 and 4, policy guidance version 03/2019 page 32-33.

I have created single pdf file for each Row-1 and so on as per Table-F and named as each file accordingly as Row-1, Row-2, Row-3 and Row-4. And have also added a front page on each file regarding document included in the in the Row-1 and so on. Hope so it is good practice. I am uploading documents as follows:

1) Proof of Application: Application Form, Consent Form Decleration, Document Checklist got it after submitting online application, cover letter including business overview (part-c of new policy guidance under Business Activity) and Current Passport.

2) Residence in the UK: Current BRP

3) Proof of Business: Employees IDs, Job-1 and Job-2 employees payslips, employee contracts with job descripion, p45, p60, RTI-FPS, employer's payment summary, employee pay details

4) Proof of Identity / Travel History: Both old passports with old BRPs. In five years i have been just out for 1.5 months from uk. Already indicated in the application form. Do i need to include any sheet or etc here?

5) Educational: MBA Degree/Transcript and Life in the uk test pass certificate.

6) Others:
->2017-18 and 2018-19 Accounts with accountant report inside
-> Accountant compilation letter separate.
-> CT600 for 2017-18 and 2018-19 and its submission dates.
->CT602
->CT603
->Companies house welcome letter
->Business banking welcome letter
->Company Incorporation Certificate
->Company Insurance Certificate for Public and Employers Liability for 2017-18 and 2018-19
->Pension deceleration and letters.

i believe all in others should go into proof of business as well. suggestion plz.

7) Finances: i think for maintenance funds and i have available...but not required for ilr.

8) Life events: Dont know what to put in here. Not applicable to us.

9) Medical Information: Not applicable to us.

10) Sponsors/Employment: May be for students or Tier-2.. Not applicable to us.

Please comment for anything missing in this or may be I am putting in wrong folder. Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:24 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:12 am
Hi Aman90, Tier1147, Zimba and Marcnath.

I am pretty much ready to upload documents as per new guidance Table-F Rows 1,2,3 and 4, policy guidance version 03/2019 page 32-33.

I have created single pdf file for each Row-1 and so on as per Table-F and named as each file accordingly as Row-1, Row-2, Row-3 and Row-4. And have also added a front page on each file regarding document included in the in the Row-1 and so on. Hope so it is good practice. I am uploading documents as follows: What do you mean by Row 1 Row 2?? I would suggest you name the files according to their original names

1) Proof of Application: Application Form, Consent Form Decleration, Document Checklist got it after submitting online application, cover letter including business overview (part-c of new policy guidance under Business Activity) and Current Passport.
Proof of application only asks for your current passport and consent form. You can add cover letter in “others”. The form and checklist is not required as its only for your own records

2) Residence in the UK: Current BRP

3) Proof of Business: Employees IDs, Job-1 and Job-2 employees payslips, employee contracts with job descripion, p45, p60, RTI-FPS, employer's payment summary, employee pay detailsRTI FPS, employee IDs and an A4 sheet simply mentioning employee job description. All rest is optional

4) Proof of Identity / Travel History: Both old passports with old BRPs. In five years i have been just out for 1.5 months from uk. Already indicated in the application form. Do i need to include any sheet or etc here? Only old passports needed. Old brps not required. And no reasons required for absences

5) Educational: MBA Degree/Transcript and Life in the uk test pass certificate.

6) Others:
->2017-18 and 2018-19 Accounts with accountant report inside
-> Accountant compilation letter separate.
-> CT600 for 2017-18 and 2018-19 and its submission dates.
->CT602
->CT603
->Companies house welcome letter
->Business banking welcome letter
->Company Incorporation Certificate
->Company Insurance Certificate for Public and Employers Liability for 2017-18 and 2018-19
->Pension deceleration and letters.

Only CT600 and CT603 is needed. All rest is optional not required. I would suggest you upload that in the business category

i believe all in others should go into proof of business as well. suggestion plz.

7) Finances: i think for maintenance funds and i have available...but not required for ilr.

8) Life events: Dont know what to put in here. Not applicable to us.

9) Medical Information: Not applicable to us.

10) Sponsors/Employment: May be for students or Tier-2.. Not applicable to us.

Please comment for anything missing in this or may be I am putting in wrong folder. Thanks.
You need 1 month business bank statement or bank letter (NOT the welcome letter) that is mandatory

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Thanks Tier1147 for your quick response.

Row-1 (investment), Row-2 (business activity) ,Row-3 (Job creation) and Row-4 (continuous lawful stay in uk for 5 years) are mention in the first column of Table F (settlement application points table) on page 32-33 of policy guidance. Previously they used to call these ROWS as Sections.

But anyways, its better to upload as you said.

But one question to show "Row-4 Continuous period of 5 years lawful stay in uk", what document prove that? i.e. passport and brp.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:43 pm

Mak9878 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:23 pm
Thanks Tier1147 for your quick response.

Row-1 (investment), Row-2 (business activity) ,Row-3 (Job creation) and Row-4 (continuous lawful stay in uk for 5 years) are mention in the first column of Table F (settlement application points table) on page 32-33 of policy guidance. Previously they used to call these ROWS as Sections.

But anyways, its better to upload as you said.

But one question to show "Row-4 Continuous period of 5 years lawful stay in uk", what document prove that? i.e. passport and brp.

Thanks
Its up to you however you want to upload/name. That was just a suggestion as Rows is confusing.

Passport and stamps are enough for continuous residency. Upload full passports including all stamps and blank pages for the 5 year qualifying period (suggestion again).

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:48 pm

I think your documents are ok the way you have arranged it. It is easily identifiable, however don’t forget to get a bank statement, one month at least or a letter from your bank. Also you didn’t include a CAR and filing history. This is very important.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:19 pm

bizman wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:48 pm
I think your documents are ok the way you have arranged it. It is easily identifiable, however don’t forget to get a bank statement, one month at least or a letter from your bank. Also you didn’t include a CAR and filing history. This is very important.

Thanks for mentioning that. This is what happens when you send bunch of unnecessary documents and forget the most important ones. CAR and business bank statement which can cause a direct refusal.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:39 pm

Thanks Tier1147 and Bizman,

CAR and Bank statement is already included, but forgot to mention in post.

Thanks for reminding.

I have appointment on 27-04-19 and how early can i upload. Is it 3-4 days before appointment to appear on Steria Sopra system?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Mak9878 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:39 pm
Thanks Tier1147 and Bizman,

CAR and Bank statement is already included, but forgot to mention in post.

Thanks for reminding.

I have appointment on 27-04-19 and how early can i upload. Is it 3-4 days before appointment to appear on Steria Sopra system?
You can upload anytime before the appointment. If you want to pay for the £35 document checking service (which is of no use), only then you have to upload at least 48 hours before.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:05 pm

Upload immediately
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:48 pm

bizman wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:05 pm
Upload immediately
Why immediately?

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:33 am

If he wants, he has time till his appointment, just saying
Bizman

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:52 am

I have arranged the things in order, will submit final checklist here and upload today or tomorrow.

Thanks

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi Tier1147, Aman90, Marcnath and Zimba.

Hope you all are well.

One urgent issue. In my Current appointment report (CAR) printed from Webcheck service of companies house. it is showing number of appointment:2 for me.

I am only director for this company at the moment

I had another company opened in late 2017, which did not go well so i resign in mid of 2018 as director from that company and my friend is managing that company as sole director now.

But if i go to companies house beta website and print current appointment page then it shows only 1 appointment.

is this gonna be negative impact on application because CAR showing 2 appointments?

Shall I just print into pdf, current appointment page and filling history page from companies house beta website which reflects just 1 appointment?

Please suggest.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Not an issue.
On the beta page, ur resignation should be visible for ur previous company.
In any case this is not something you need to be concerned abt. You can be a director of more than one company at the same as well.
Ur application is going to be assessed on the company number and it’s jobs.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:56 pm

Aman90 is right. Don’t be bothered, it’s not a problem.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:41 pm

My CAR has 4 pages:

Page 1) Companies house logo with date created stamp etc
Page 2) Company Register Information
Page 3) Current Appointments (It says at the end of the page, this report excludes resignations)
Page 4) Recent Filling History (It says at the end of the page this report excludes 88(2) Share Allotment documents)

I was told this is all what we need. As long as your CAR shows you the director for the company you are claiming points for you are good. I think CAR does not show resignations. Correct me it I am wrong?

Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:32 pm

You are correct.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:42 pm

bizman wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:32 pm
You are correct.
👍

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:50 am

Hi Tier1147,

I have visited and submitted documents to Sopra Steria. But i can still log in to Sopra Steria aacount and does give u options to upload and delete files.

Is it normal after submission?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:26 am

It is normal. Do NOT upload or delete anything.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Mak9878 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:50 am
Hi Tier1147,

I have visited and submitted documents to Sopra Steria. But i can still log in to Sopra Steria aacount and does give u options to upload and delete files.

Is it normal after submission?
Yes. Its normal. It will stay active forever even till a decision is made. But HO will only be able to view what is verified by UKVCAS.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:35 am

Thanks Tier1147 and CR001 for your quick replies.

Really appreciate that.

I have one more query about my wife dependent apllication (via tier 1 entrepreneur dependent), could you please guide me over the documents below.

Dependent Personal Documents (all to be uploaded in Proof of Application Section)

1) Application Form online
2) IHS Payment £1200
3) Cover Letter from her.
4)Current Passport
5) BRP card ( expiring 1st week of June)

Maintainance Funds (to be uploaded in Finances section:

1) 90 days bank statement of mine.

Cohabition Documents (where to upload, which section):

1) NHS Registration
2) Newham Council Voting Registeration
3) Natwest Bank Statement hers personal
4) Tenancy Agreement (it just have my name on it, not my wife).
5) Revolut Bank Statement (online bank)
6) Natwest Welcome Letter
7) Payslips and employer letter
8) other letters.

Residence in UK:

1) BRP of her

Proof of identity/ Travel History:

1) Her passport with sticker visa with exit and entry dates.

Sponsors/ Employment:

1) My Current Passport
2) My current BRP
3) Cover Letter from me.

Do i need to upload business documents like accounts etc?

Do i need to include my acknowledgement, sopra sterua appointment letter in Sponsors section?

Please suggest, am i missing anything?

Thanks