ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

severe delay in indian passport

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

testinguk2010
India

severe delay in indian passport

Post by testinguk2010 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 pm

Dear Moderators/friends,

I'm resident in UK contains Indian passport and am on Tier 2 ICT visa.
I have submitted for reissue of my Indian passport which is going to expire next year May 2019 at London passport office on Oct 1st

I am advised in the form of email by High commission of India , Aldywich London that i have to sent the reference details in a form called ' personal particular form for confirmation of nationality/antecedents' . I sent out a form on the same day

On 1st nov when i chased up in an email, High commission says it has been sent to Hyderabad - RPO, but they are not responding when they sent mails. High commission we cannot do anything unless they clear. They given Hyderabad RPO contact number and email id. But no one is responding to emails/calls.

Actually I believe police verification is required only for first time issue of passport. Anyway the renewal application, I was submitted a month ago.

Till now, I don't have any information on the latest position
High commission has been chasing Hyderabad RPO on the same and no response from them . I have also called numerous times to Hyderabad RPO, No one is picking

High commission, Aldwyich London given grievance email id and phone number , but no one are responding to my emails and phone number. Iam really in pathetic situation as my Visa is due on February.

Kindly assist me further how to proceed.

Mahop

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: severe delay in indian passport

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:07 am

Do not post personal contact information on the forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pradeepdube
Newly Registered
India

Re: severe delay in indian passport

Post by pradeepdube » Wed May 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Did you got your passport , Same case is happening with me please suggest how you resolved the issue