ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

May 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thnstevenyahoo
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: May 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by thnstevenyahoo » Wed May 29, 2019 10:11 am

gustavomendes wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:08 am
Even the HO shows itself so quiet this monthly allocation once they didn't update the april monthly allocation yet.
Are you also still waiting for the result too?

bganuk

Re: May 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by bganuk » Thu May 30, 2019 10:03 am

thnstevenyahoo wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:11 am
gustavomendes wrote:
Even the HO shows itself so quiet this monthly allocation once they didn't update the april monthly allocation yet.
Yes I am, but my sponsor said that they are in the ucos renewals process and it could affect the rcos application (To be honest I'm not sure if it could).

thnstevenyahoo
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by thnstevenyahoo » Thu May 30, 2019 10:14 am

gustavomendes wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:03 am
thnstevenyahoo wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:11 am
gustavomendes wrote:
Yes I am, but my sponsor said that they are in the ucos renewals process and it could affect the rcos application (To be honest I'm not sure if it could).
Good luck mate. There are only 3 working days left till 5 June.
The waiting is just too painful.

leitodiaz
Newly Registered
Mexico

Post by leitodiaz » Thu May 30, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello all!
A company who wants to offer me a job is in the process to get the RCoS but according with the embassy this could take about 16 weeks, at the moment it`s been 8 weeks and still waiting for it, I wanted to ask if some of you pass for the same and how many weeks you need and the company needed to wait?

Regards,
Leo

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:54 pm

leitodiaz wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:51 pm
Hello all!
A company who wants to offer me a job is in the process to get the RCoS but according with the embassy this could take about 16 weeks, at the moment it`s been 8 weeks and still waiting for it, I wanted to ask if some of you pass for the same and how many weeks you need and the company needed to wait?

Regards,
Leo
This topic is only for those waiting for RCoS approval. If you have questions about the process for sponsorship and visa process, you should start your own topic.

The embassy doesn't deal with RCoS applications or queries.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

thnstevenyahoo
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by thnstevenyahoo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:18 am

Any one still waiting for their May COS?

thnstevenyahoo
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by thnstevenyahoo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:11 pm

thnstevenyahoo wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:18 am
Any one still waiting for their May COS?
I got mine yesterday. The home office said on last Thursday that they could not find my company's email reply and rejected it initially. Then our lawyer provided evidence and home office granted it on the next day.