ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation Requirement for FLR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Accommodation Requirement for FLR

Post by Everyday4u » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello Dear Members

This question may have been asked few times but i could not find the thread. However, i shall appreciate if someone experienced could kindly assist me.

I rent one bedroom council flat (bedroom, living room, toilet and Spam). We are following people living in there:
1). Myself (British)
2). Wife (On Spouse Visa)
3). Child (4.5 years old On dependent Visa)
4). Child (1.5 years old British)

I am due to apply my child and wife FLR soon and confused about housing accommodation requirement. I would like to know if above arrangement suffice and meet the criteria and do not count "overcrowding"?

Anyone in same situation or applied under above scenario and succeeded? Thank you.

Everyday4u
Mood:
Iran

Re: Accommodation Requirement for FLR

Post by Everyday4u » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello Guiez

Is there any one to kindly answer my query? :roll: :roll:

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Accommodation Requirement for FLR

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm

I think one bedroom house in your situation will be fine because you must have one bedroom and one living room which also counted. And your children under 10 years of age will be counted half, so two children are equal to 1. Therefore, the requirement should be met.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.