ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not arrived after getting HO letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Surbhi Singh
Newly Registered
Mood:

BRP not arrived after getting HO letter

Post by Surbhi Singh » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:01 pm

I received my letter from the home office dated February 15, 2018 at Sheffield Premium Centre saying that I would receive my Biometric residence card within 10 working days. Yet here I am after more than 22 days still waiting for it.
I have twice used the link and instructions provided on the letter to report that My card hasn’t arrived yet, and both times all I got was an automated email reply that someone from the BRP management team would contact me within 5 days, but they never did.
I have also called [03001232241] and they said to contact the caseworker (Malcolm Marsh) but I don't have any contact details to contact him.
I have received NO replies to ANY of my emails!
I don’t know what else to do other than calling the above number. I need to travel to my home country urgently but I couldn't travel.

Please help me and let me know what can I do next and how much time EXACTLY it would take to come?

olagirl
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: BRP not arrived after getting HO letter

Post by olagirl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:04 am

I received my letter dated the 7th of Feb (via Solicitor) still waiting for my BRP, i contacted DX giving my Solicitors postcode they told me it been returned . i contacted the home office using the link, and i got the automated response , and someone contacted me on the 5th day asking for more details (passport no, new address) after sending this i got another reply 2 days after saying my information has been sent to the relevant dept. and i will get an email when re delivery is booked with a tracking no, but without timeline. am soo tired of waiting

goura0502
Newly Registered
India

Post by goura0502 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi

I have submitted the BRP not arrived form and i got below response from BRPDilevery@homeoffice.gov.co.uk.

Thank you for your enquiry (Email received 5/2/19) regarding the delivery of the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.
We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received
For further information regarding this query you should contact the caseworker directly, caseworker’s details can be found on the decision letter. If a Premium Service Centre (PSC) was attended to receive the outcome of this application, you should contact the PSC attended.
Please note we are unable to provide you with any further details of the caseworker.
Please do not reply to this email.

Could you help me out this ? i dont have any information of case worker on my decision letter.

Patrick87
Newly Registered

Post by Patrick87 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:36 am

Hi,

I have exactly the same case.

I was told that the case worker’s details are on the HO letter but there’s nothing at all.

Im really hoping somebody can help us.

thiruuk

Post by thiruuk » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:59 pm

goura0502 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:18 pm
Hi

I have submitted the BRP not arrived form and i got below response from BRPDilevery@homeoffice.gov.co.uk.

Thank you for your enquiry (Email received 5/2/19) regarding the delivery of the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.
We advise travel arrangements should not be made until after the BRP has been received
For further information regarding this query you should contact the caseworker directly, caseworker’s details can be found on the decision letter. If a Premium Service Centre (PSC) was attended to receive the outcome of this application, you should contact the PSC attended.
Please note we are unable to provide you with any further details of the caseworker.
Please do not reply to this email.

Could you help me out this ? i dont have any information of case worker on my decision letter.
Hello Brother! have you received your BRP? what did you do? please share the knowledge.I'm in same situation.
tHiRu

thiruuk

Post by thiruuk » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:21 pm

Patrick87 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:36 am
Hi,

I have exactly the same case.

I was told that the case worker’s details are on the HO letter but there’s nothing at all.

Im really hoping somebody can help us.
Hello Patrick! what happened at the end ? plz share the process . Thank you!.
tHiRu

Berilee
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Berilee » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:15 pm

I got my letter on May 23from the HO and have not received my BRP. Anybody has a solution to it ?? Any direct numbers working ???

thiruuk

Post by thiruuk » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:27 pm

Berilee wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:15 pm
I got my letter on May 23from the HO and have not received my BRP. Anybody has a solution to it ?? Any direct numbers working ???

1.In some cases HO sending BRP to the home address not to the legal representative address.(its always nice to check with your application address if you are moved out)
2.Call DX delivery ( by giving some random 9 digit reference just to pass initial IVR system )and check weather you have any delivery for the particular address.
3.after 10 working days of your approval letter raise complaint to HO.
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived
then check again with DX delivery to collect in person.
tHiRu

murillobraga
Newly Registered

Post by murillobraga » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Hello guys

Any updates from you? I am on the same boat, but a subtle difference.

I have applied for extending our TIER-2 visa (me, wife and daughter) and got the approval, but so far we only got my BRP. The 3 letters we got from the home office stating the approval clearly said that we all would get the BRP within 10 working days. Mine got on time, but the others are due.

I have contacted HO by phone and I have been told that the only way to contact the mysterious caseworker is via post. Amazing! 21st century and still they are playing by the old rules.

On the top of that, which is conflicting with what the approval letters state, the person on the phone told that the other 2 BRP's would only get to us 10 working days AFTER I get mine.

Confusing? As usual!

ukt2querys
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by ukt2querys » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:37 pm

Hi thiruuk, Berilee, murillobraga

Have you all had any updates. I am also waiting for my BRP card for about 2 months now. the BRPDelivery team and BRPNINO teams both give same response that they are waiting for the DWP to verify the NI numbers. But I just don't know what it is taking so long to verify ? They too have not given any updates in the last 2 weeks so I am very worried. Without this card, life is on hold.

I read somewhere that we can approach our local MP to write to the Home Office. Has anyone tried that ?

Shweta1001
Newly Registered
India

Post by Shweta1001 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:53 pm

That sounds scary.
We got our letter dated 10th june but no BRP. There is a mail saying delay is due to technical issues in production but no visibility on when we could receive it.

I have to join a new job as well as collect my daughters brp using mine as proof (daughter's BRP arrived at the post office). Both of these are time sensitive things and hearing of long delays is alarming.

If anyone has had a recent exerience with this, would be great to hear more.

Srani
Newly Registered
India

Post by Srani » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:54 pm

I received HO letter on 3rd June 2019. Till now not received my BRP. I had chosen priority service, no luck still. Same with me when i raised it online, got response saying caseworker is looking into it. Same with me no case worker details was found in HO letter, no case worker contact me. I raised the case online again and again. Got response before 5 days saying technical issue. After that no update on this, no reply to any of my email, or no response to my letter posted to UKVI (as instructed by UKVI on call).

Nothing can be bad than this , i waited to hear regarding it till today. Just because of the BRP not delivered / no update on this as well I am postponing my wedding (as i have to travel outside UK) and no more days left for travel.

I am very displeased. I lost all my hopes.

TBH i am not keen to know how fast they are delivering now onwards :( :(

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 pm

Srani wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:54 pm
I received HO letter on 3rd June 2019. Till now not received my BRP. I had chosen priority service, no luck still. Same with me when i raised it online, got response saying caseworker is looking into it. Same with me no case worker details was found in HO letter, no case worker contact me. I raised the case online again and again. Got response before 5 days saying technical issue. After that no update on this, no reply to any of my email, or no response to my letter posted to UKVI (as instructed by UKVI on call).

Nothing can be bad than this , i waited to hear regarding it till today. Just because of the BRP not delivered / no update on this as well I am postponing my wedding (as i have to travel outside UK) and no more days left for travel.

Its just the 2nd day since your case has been approved. BRP usually takes 7 working days to deliver through DX courier.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:55 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 pm
Srani wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:54 pm

Its just the 2nd day since your case has been approved. BRP usually takes 7 working days to deliver through DX courier.
@ seagul - The OP got approval in JUNE not July!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Srani
Newly Registered
India

Post by Srani » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:39 am

Yes, It's been morethan a month now i didn't receive my BRP. They come back today saying below details.
Now my question is as I don't hold 1 month multi entry visa, I hold my current BRP which is about to expire in 22nd Jul 2019. In this case can i travel ?

"Further to our previous email, we have still been unable to produce your BRP. This is due to card application not progressing through the system

Our technical team are actively working to resolve the issue and hope to be in a position to produce it shortly. We will continue to provide you with updates until the issue has been resolved.

For any further enquiries on this matter, please contact the BRP Technical Team at BRPOATECH@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

If your 1 month multi entry visa has expired, we advise you not to make travel arrangements until you have received your BRP. Please note your right to remain in the UK is not affected."

tbegum101
Newly Registered

Post by tbegum101 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:13 am

Hello guys any update from you? Im at the same situation.I got a letter from homeoffice 02/05/19 but still I’m waiting for my Brp card.
So many times I tried by the link for haven’t got ur brp.Every time they replying the answer case worker will contact to you.At this situation what should I do????

SSRIRAM
Newly Registered
India

Post by SSRIRAM » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:25 am

Hi Srani,

Did you get your BRP yet? I'm also in similar situation.

Srani wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:39 am
Yes, It's been morethan a month now i didn't receive my BRP. They come back today saying below details.
Now my question is as I don't hold 1 month multi entry visa, I hold my current BRP which is about to expire in 22nd Jul 2019. In this case can i travel ?

"Further to our previous email, we have still been unable to produce your BRP. This is due to card application not progressing through the system

Our technical team are actively working to resolve the issue and hope to be in a position to produce it shortly. We will continue to provide you with updates until the issue has been resolved.

For any further enquiries on this matter, please contact the BRP Technical Team at BRPOATECH@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

If your 1 month multi entry visa has expired, we advise you not to make travel arrangements until you have received your BRP. Please note your right to remain in the UK is not affected."

nnaseer
Newly Registered

Post by nnaseer » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:42 am

I got the same email .Mine was supposed to arrive in May.Still waiting
Did you get yours?

nk111
Newly Registered
India

Post by nk111 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:11 am

Hello all,

In a similar situation. Got the letter from the Home Office dated 23rd June 2019. We filled in the details at https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived and got the standard reply that someone will get in touch with us.

Letter does not have details of the case worker. When I called the number mentioned on the letter, they said the only way in getting in touch with the case worker is if we write a letter back to them.

Cannot travel or prove conditions of stay to employers.

1. Is there any way in contacting the Home Office case worker?
2. Is there a way to understand what the 'technical issue' is?
3. Is there a way to expedite this process in order to get the BRP as quickly as possible?
4. Has anyone in this thread received their BRP?

tomridd9
Newly Registered

Post by tomridd9 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Use this link to prove your right to work:

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

You can use your old BRP details

nk111
Newly Registered
India

Post by nk111 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:31 pm

tomridd9 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 pm
Use this link to prove your right to work:

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

You can use your old BRP details
Hi @tomridd9,

Thank you for this. This certainly helps as I can see the updated details. :D

Now, only to find a way to get the BRP.

Many Thanks

giroop2003
Newly Registered
India

Post by giroop2003 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:57 am

Hi All,

Thank you very much for lots of information

I am also in similar situation though it is not as bad as others, but I am stressed too as I had booked flight ticket and postponed once. I don’t know what to do. I have received email staying my application is successful. Is BRP card comes through only DX courier or any other courier (Any specific courier to Northern Ireland- Antrim). I also need to apply for family dependent visa. Kindly suggest me.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Gireesh

tomridd9
Newly Registered

Post by tomridd9 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Contact DX on live chat - https://www.dxdelivery.com/contact/ and ask about your package. They can track using your name and postcode. Get the tracking number if they have already got the package. Then track using their online service - https://www.dxdelivery.com/consumer/my-tracking/ They don't deliver on weekends.

If they haven't got your package then you will have to report here - https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived

giroop2003
Newly Registered
India

Post by giroop2003 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Thank you very much

SSRIRAM
Newly Registered
India

Post by SSRIRAM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi All,

I have got my BRP delivered today while having Approved on 16.07.2019

Took 5 weeks in total.

Steps taken:

1.Raised haven't recieved BRP on home office portal
2. Wait for 5 days and email BRPOATECH@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
3. BRP delivered

SSRIRAM wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:25 am
Hi Srani,

Did you get your BRP yet? I'm also in similar situation.

Srani wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:39 am