ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uploading document after Sopra Steria appoitment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcin
Newly Registered

uploading document after Sopra Steria appoitment

Post by marcin » Wed May 29, 2019 8:41 am

Dear members, i tried looking for the answer on forum but couldn't find it..

i attended my Sopra Steria appointment yesterday, but this morning i realised the lady who scanned my passport with PR scanned the page with prior Residence Card instead, not the PR!

i went online and added it now but will it be available to Home Office case worker if i uploaded it after my appointment? does anyone know for sure? im panicking now :(

all it says in the guidance and "help" section is that you have to upload all documents prior to your appointment, nothing to mention if you do afterwords

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Re: uploading document after Sopra Steria appoitment

Post by hamalt66 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:38 am

marcin wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:41 am
Dear members, i tried looking for the answer on forum but couldn't find it..

i attended my Sopra Steria appointment yesterday, but this morning i realised the lady who scanned my passport with PR scanned the page with prior Residence Card instead, not the PR!

i went online and added it now but will it be available to Home Office case worker if i uploaded it after my appointment? does anyone know for sure? im panicking now :(

all it says in the guidance and "help" section is that you have to upload all documents prior to your appointment, nothing to mention if you do afterwords
My understanding is that your documents will be sent to a case worker after your biometrics were taken and after you give them permission to send. Any documents uploaded after that won't be seen. Not 100% sure through! Perhaps you need to contact home office to find out if that was the case!

guru1s

Post by guru1s » Wed May 29, 2019 10:06 am

Once you have attended sopra steria and submitted your biometrics your application is set to HO.

marcin
Newly Registered

Post by marcin » Wed May 29, 2019 10:11 am

thanks, so what i upload after isn't visible to HO..

does anyone have any experience with adding extra documents after the appointment? i have emailed NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with a copy of my PR document, do you think it would reach the CW ? im also putting a letter in post to them, i wonder if that would do the trick :(

do you think they would ask for it or just refuse the application if they dont have a copy of PR document?

try2020

Post by try2020 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:17 am

british-citizenship/sopra-steria-ukvcas ... 79876.html
Below is picked from above thread.

The sopra website says that you can upload missing documents up until 10pm on the same day of appointment(I am not sure how true is that as the sopra staff verifies your docs and submits it to HO, so not sure docs uploaded later will be visible to HO). I would still not take the risk. I will write a cover letter and post the referee forms with my Case ID on so it reaches the CW just to be on the safer side.

Even I read this rule from Sopra Steria website, but I am not able to find it to share the link. I suppose it is not relevant in your case now.

marcin
Newly Registered

Post by marcin » Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 pm

hi guys, i thought ill give you an update in case someone will be in a similar situation in the future.

i went to Sopra Steria office and they confirmed once you completed your appointment with them, anything you upload/remove afterwards wont be visible to HO case worker. unless you opt for something called "delayed submission" during your appointment.

i spoke to Home Office and they advised to send a copy with covering letter to them by post, i alos asked for an email address and they told me to use nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

i emailed them on Wednesday and just now i received an email from NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk saying: "your card attachment has now been received and uploaded from Sopra"

Mrs Ahmed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mrs Ahmed » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:56 am

At what address We should send copy of brp and cover letter?