ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Luna10
Newly Registered
Cuba

Re: FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Post by Luna10 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:25 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 pm
susierolaleverton wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:50 pm
Thank you fo response appreciated,actually after we married my husband put my name in council tax and utility bill as joint name and I have individual letter from GP registration and NHS.and I still have cover letter,do you think I should remove cover letter.
You DO NOT need a cover letter. You are overthinking the process and requirements.
Sorry, I have the same doubts because I was asking to provide proofs of address with 6 piece of documents.As I’m in a Fiancée visa I’ve been living with my hubs band for a few monarch. Filling the form we came across this questions and we aren’t sure what to do because we have to mark hat we will provide then document or we can’t countinue with the form online 🤷🏻‍♀️?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR m switching to spouse visa from fiancée visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:28 am

Luna10 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:25 am
CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 pm
susierolaleverton wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:50 pm
Thank you fo response appreciated,actually after we married my husband put my name in council tax and utility bill as joint name and I have individual letter from GP registration and NHS.and I still have cover letter,do you think I should remove cover letter.
You DO NOT need a cover letter. You are overthinking the process and requirements.
Sorry, I have the same doubts because I was asking to provide proofs of address with 6 piece of documents.As I’m in a Fiancée visa I’ve been living with my hubs band for a few monarch. Filling the form we came across this questions and we aren’t sure what to do because we have to mark hat we will provide then document or we can’t countinue with the form online 🤷🏻‍♀️?
1. Kindly refrain from digging up old threads and tagging on.

2. You have already been given an answer to your question by Casa in your own topic started yesterday. Please continue in your own thread.

immigration-for-family-members/from-a-f ... l#p1794502
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.