ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Douces654
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Urgent help

Post by Douces654 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Hi all please I am asking for a advice.

My spouse is In Jamaica. I want to make a spouse application. I was told that my income need to be 18600 . My current job that I am working for is £12000 a year with this company for 20 years. Now I got a new second job yesterday which is 9000 a year . My question is since I start my new job yesterday does that mean I qualify or do I have to be in that new job for longer .

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Urgent help

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:30 pm

You need to demonstrate your revenue but showing payslips and bank statements. If you started that job only yesterday, you are not going to have these documents in hands now.

You probably need 3 to 6 months before you are in position to demonstrate that you actually have this revenue.

Douces654
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by Douces654 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Yes I know I need payslip and bank statements. What I am asking do I need to be in that job for a specific period

Jaune08
Mexico

Post by Jaune08 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Douces654 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:41 pm
Yes I know I need payslip and bank statements. What I am asking do I need to be in that job for a specific period
As far as I know, you will need to be in that job for at least six months before applying (and have payslips, bank statements belonging to that period).

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Douces654 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:28 pm
Hi all please I am asking for a advice.

My spouse is In Jamaica. I want to make a spouse application. I was told that my income need to be 18600 . My current job that I am working for is £12000 a year with this company for 20 years. Now I got a new second job yesterday which is 9000 a year . My question is since I start my new job yesterday does that mean I qualify or do I have to be in that new job for longer .
If either of you have 6 months of cash savings of around £32500 then you can cover that shortfall through it without even waiting for further 6 months on your second job.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.