ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

faruk1989
Mood:

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

Post by faruk1989 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:47 pm

Heitomorrow wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:41 pm
additional documents only request by the caseworker and it won’t take 3 weeks to land you so It’s your approval bro
Hopefully it will be the approval. And The reason i was telling you about the referees declaration jwas ust because my application was not with the case worker until 19th july. So it must have been allocated to case worker by last week or maybe today so as they will go through the application they might want to check the referees declaration in person. As the one i uploaded online was uploaded but as per UKVCAS staff it was not verified. So that's the only concern i have.

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:55 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:47 pm
Heitomorrow wrote:
additional documents only request by the caseworker and it won’t take 3 weeks to land you so It’s your approval bro
Hopefully it will be the approval. And The reason i was telling you about the referees declaration jwas ust because my application was not with the case worker until 19th july. So it must have been allocated to case worker by last week or maybe today so as they will go through the application they might want to check the referees declaration in person. As the one i uploaded online was uploaded but as per UKVCAS staff it was not verified. So that's the only concern i have.
Once the application allocated to caseworker it will decided within a week depend on the caseworkers working load. Your last update was on the 19th so it could decided by last week.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Heitomorrow wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:55 pm
faruk1989 wrote:
Heitomorrow wrote:
Once the application allocated to caseworker it will decided within a week depend on the caseworkers working load. Your last update was on the 19th so it could decided by last week.

Im just eagerly waiting for the post from HO😀 AS soon as i receive something. Il post it here and il advise to chase it up every week. Dont pester them every day but chase it once a week

Echoes

Post by Echoes » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:27 pm

I applied on 29/03/19. I received the following response upon enquiry today:

Thank you for your e-mail

Your application is cirrently with a caseworker. You will bw contacted in due course.

Thank you
FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:28 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:01 pm
Heitomorrow wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:55 pm
faruk1989 wrote:
Heitomorrow wrote:

Im just eagerly waiting for the post from HO😀 AS soon as i receive something. Il post it here and il advise to chase it up every week. Dont pester them every day but chase it once a week
My final update on the 18th saying it will take while longer for a decision and after didn’t make any request

Heitomorrow

Post by Heitomorrow » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Echoes wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:27 pm
I applied on 29/03/19. I received the following response upon enquiry today:

Your application is cirrently with a caseworker. You will bw contacted in due course.

Thank you
FMT

Good luck

Raja0007
Newly Registered

Post by Raja0007 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi Guys,

I applied in the end of March , I have been chasing them once a week for past 3 weeks, I normally email them on Sunday night and recieve me response untill after noon on Monday, but it has been a tough luck cuz I have recieved a same email every time including today.

Hopefully it will be decided soon cuz it has been a most stressful period of my entire life...

Congratulations Faruk1989, I have been following your timeline as well.

Good luck who are still waiting for their applications like me...

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:07 pm

Raja0007 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi Guys,

I applied in the end of March , I have been chasing them once a week for past 3 weeks, I normally email them on Sunday night and recieve me response untill after noon on Monday, but it has been a tough luck cuz I have recieved a same email every time including today.

Hopefully it will be decided soon cuz it has been a most stressful period of my entire life...

Thank you brother. Lets hope everyone whos waiting should get their approval ASAP

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:17 am

faruk1989 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:07 pm
Raja0007 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thank you brother. Lets hope everyone whos waiting should get their approval ASAP

Brother @Raja0007 what reply did u receive so far from HO? I mean what did they reply everytime you asked them for an update?

Akas14
Newly Registered
India

Post by Akas14 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 am

I have applied on 18th March on Ilr+1 year and same for my Wife..I had written HO email last week and got reply that I should wait upto 20 day to get a response for that email . I have submitted all documents according to checklist it's generated at end of application . That checklist didn't asked me trinity Certificate for English (not submitted)and checklist asked for referees declaration which I have submitted through UKVCAS ..
I haven't got any mail or email about additional documents and neither any response from HO. Just waiting !!!

Djuliane
Chad

Post by Djuliane » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:37 am

faruk1989 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 pm
I sent an email to HO today asking for an update and below is the reply i received within an hour.

You will be contacted by post within 21 working days.

Thank you

FMT

I dont know what will that be. But, I sent my application on 4th April 2019. biometric was on 18th April 2019. Last week when i emailed them they just kept sending me the email below And also in one of the email the person who replied me did confirm that your application is not with a case worker.

Thank you for your e-mail.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 4th April 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.
Hi bro , I have received this email today from HO

Your application will b e with a caseworker within the next few days

Thank you

FMT

This mean I will wait again 6 mois or what? I’m very panicking
I have apply on May refugee route

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:57 am

Djuliane wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:37 am
faruk1989 wrote:
I sent an email to HO today asking for an update and below is the reply i received within an hour.

Thank you

FMT

I dont know what will that be. But, I sent my application on 4th April 2019. biometric was on 18th April 2019. Last week when i emailed them they just kept sending me the email below And also in one of the email the person who replied me did confirm that your application is not with a case worker.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 4th April 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

Thank you

FMT

Thats a good news @Djuliane. Just to let you know that if the application is straight forward without any issues; the decision will be made within 2 weeks. it doesnt take long for them to make decision unless there are issues. in my case i was on spouse visa and never had any bad immigration history so i am hoping that mine will be straight forward. And Most important thing is until last week my application was not with a case working team. On Friday 19th July 2019 when i asked for an update, they emailed me back saying your application is not yet with a case worker. so i left it for a week and Yesterday on Monday 29th July 2019 when i emailed them; they emailed me the one you have copied that you will be contacted in 21 working days.

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:59 am

Raja0007 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Brother Raja0007, can you please share the reply from HO? what did they say?

Raja0007
Newly Registered

Post by Raja0007 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:11 am

Brother they have sent me the following email yesterday.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 28th March 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:12 am

Raja0007 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:11 am
Brother they have sent me the following email yesterday.

All applications are dealt with in application receipt date order. As you application was received on 28th March 19, It will take a while longer for your application to be considered. Once your application is decided, you will be contacted by your caseworker.

FMT

Brother they are really useless. at one point they are telling people that applications are dealt with in date order and when you tell them of different people recevied approval after you then they will not comment on that. I hope your file be passed onto the case working team very Soon

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:35 am

Akas14 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 am
I have applied on 18th March on Ilr+1 year and same for my Wife..I had written HO email last week and got reply that I should wait upto 20 day to get a response for that email . I have submitted all documents according to checklist it's generated at end of application . That checklist didn't asked me trinity Certificate for English (not submitted)and checklist asked for referees declaration which I have submitted through UKVCAS ..
I haven't got any mail or email about additional documents and neither any response from HO. Just waiting !!!
Hi Akas14, if you want an update please email HO on below email ID

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

they will reply you very quickly. also Please Note CEFR Level B1.1 is the mandatory part of your application which you should have uploaded before or at the UKVACS centre. nevertheless, if they require, they will ask for that certificate.

Djuliane
Chad

Post by Djuliane » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:55 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:57 am
Djuliane wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:37 am
faruk1989 wrote:

Thank you

FMT

Thank you

FMT

Thats a good news @Djuliane. Just to let you know that if the application is straight forward without any issues; the decision will be made within 2 weeks. it doesnt take long for them to make decision unless there are issues. in my case i was on spouse visa and never had any bad immigration history so i am hoping that mine will be straight forward. And Most important thing is until last week my application was not with a case working team. On Friday 19th July 2019 when i asked for an update, they emailed me back saying your application is not yet with a case worker. so i left it for a week and Yesterday on Monday 29th July 2019 when i emailed them; they emailed me the one you have copied that you will be contacted in 21 working days.
Thank you very much @faruk1989 for your fast response
I have received again this email right now from HO

Your application is now with a caseworker

You will be contacted in due course

Thank you

Now is with a caseworker, also I never had any bad emigration history and any criminal conviction
I will email again next week to see

Akas14
Newly Registered
India

Post by Akas14 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:58 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:35 am
Akas14 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 am
Hi Akas14, if you want an update please email HO on below email ID

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

they will reply you very quickly. also Please Note CEFR Level B1.1 is the mandatory part of your application which you should have uploaded before or at the UKVACS centre. nevertheless, if they require, they will ask for that certificate.
Thanks @faruk1989 - I'll email them today about status and English certificate in email address provided .

sam86ds
Mood:
United States of America

Post by sam86ds » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:54 pm

faruk1989 wrote:

Thank you

FMT

Congratulations in advance brother 🙂

faruk1989
Mood:

Post by faruk1989 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:58 pm

sam86ds wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:54 pm
faruk1989 wrote:

Thank you

FMT

Thank you @sam86ds. I am eagerly waiting for the post :D

dender
Newly Registered

Post by dender » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:02 pm

Hi fellow members,

Can someone please help me with my situation.
im filling the british citizenship form at the momento, ive seen couple of comment similar like my situation but couldnt work it out.
I hold ILR last 3 years i have it as my own right. im also married with bc
Unfortunately me and husband are no longer together i dont have his papers for application! ( also i dont want to use his documents for my application )so my current martial status is still married. (we didnt filled any documents for divorce). i know im eligible to applying naturalisation on my own right but i dont know "HOW" as i have been in this country for the past 10 years.
if i tick the married status its asking me my partner detail ! and qualifying me under 3 year route. is there something i can do or choose in the form ?

I would really appreciate a detailed reply.

dender
Newly Registered

Post by dender » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:02 pm

Hi fellow members,

Can someone please help me with my situation.
im filling the british citizenship form at the momento, ive seen couple of comment similar like my situation but couldnt work it out.
I hold ILR last 3 years i have it as my own right. im also married with bc
Unfortunately me and husband are no longer together i dont have his papers for application! ( also i dont want to use his documents for my application )so my current martial status is still married. (we didnt filled any documents for divorce). i know im eligible to applying naturalisation on my own right but i dont know "HOW" as i have been in this country for the past 10 years.
if i tick the married status its asking me my partner detail ! and qualifying me under 3 year route. is there something i can do or choose in the form ?

I would really appreciate a detailed reply.

sam86ds
Mood:
United States of America

Post by sam86ds » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:27 pm

faruk1989 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:58 pm
sam86ds wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:54 pm
faruk1989 wrote:

Thank you

FMT

Thank you @sam86ds. I am eagerly waiting for the post :D
Fingers crossed mate! Let’s hope we all hear good news soon. I’m keep getting the same email from HO and still waiting🙁

Ali12035
Germany

Post by Ali12035 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Anyone have checked their status after received approval letter or ceremony letter?

Is still showing same status or changed?

Follow link below and put you Biometric card details, date of birth.

https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/brp-number

I applied on 3/06/2019 and my status showing same as PR it means no decision made yet by HO.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:20 pm

Ali12035 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:16 pm
Anyone have checked their status after received approval letter or ceremony letter?

Is still showing same status or changed?

Follow link below and put you Biometric card details, date of birth.

https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/brp-number

I applied on 3/06/2019 and my status showing same as PR it means no decision made yet by HO.

Thanks
The link works for immigration applications not citizenship.

Also if you hold PR under the EEA/EU rules, you don't lose the status when you get Citizenship. It is only those who hold ILR under the UK Immigration rules that lose the ILR status by becoming British.

Note also that you are only British once you attend the ceremony, not when the approval letter is issued.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.