ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP- Online Visa application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gkjammu
Newly Registered
India

URGENT HELP- Online Visa application

Post by gkjammu » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:42 am

Hi Gurus,

I have some queries related to my visa application. Please help me out with the following questions :

1) I have applied for online visa application form . But by mistake I filled the wrong d.o.b of my parents. Now please suggest me what should I do? Should I make the new visa application by cancelling the previous one?

Another question is :

2) Education loan has been sanctioned to me , and I have my own savings which is gift from my Dad. I have followed your page and there I read out the comments and views of some people who face the visa refusal due to funding issues. I also gave my interview to the university,and got my CAS letter . But please suggest me how can I satisfy visa officer about my funds as I have everything genuine. And I also cleared my mock credibility interview done by my university.

Kindly reply me as soon as possible as I have to submit my application at VFS center in 2days
Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Re: URGENT HELP- Online Visa application

Post by apsk » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 am

Any guidance please @CR001 ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:48 am

apsk wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 am
Why are you posting under two different usernames? This is not permitted in the forum!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:07 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:48 am
apsk wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 am
Why are you posting under two different usernames? This is not permitted in the forum!!!
I am very well aware of the rule, I did post few questions for my cousin sister from my id but then I encouraged her to do it for herself. Of-course by that she will read other posts also and get to know other many things not just the answers to her specific questions via myself. While she didn't get any response she requested me to follow up. Internet isn't available to her all the time due to some network issues.

And I helped in putting her post as she was unable to post due to some network issue or at-least she thought it wasn't posted. Because after I posted for her I realize there was a post already from her which was later deleted by one of the mods.

Anyways, she is kind of panicking as she is going for her appointment tomorrow. A guidance from yourself would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

mklmh
Newly Registered

Post by mklmh » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:58 am

gkjammu wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:42 am
Hi Gurus,

I have some queries related to my visa application. Please help me out with the following questions :

1) I have applied for online visa application form . But by mistake I filled the wrong d.o.b of my parents. Now please suggest me what should I do? Should I make the new visa application by cancelling the previous one?

Another question is :

2) Education loan has been sanctioned to me , and I have my own savings which is gift from my Dad. I have followed your page and there I read out the comments and views of some people who face the visa refusal due to funding issues. I also gave my interview to the university,and got my CAS letter . But please suggest me how can I satisfy visa officer about my funds as I have everything genuine. And I also cleared my mock credibility interview done by my university.

Kindly reply me as soon as possible as I have to submit my application at VFS center in 2days
Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance
Hi there,
I am only able to answer the 1st question.

Yes. From what I have gathered so far - you can cancel/ withdraw your application to submit a new one. CAS will only be *used* once you submit your biometrics during the appointment. There a couple of people online who did that. It is written for the ECO that they: must not mark a CAS as used if you reject an application or the application is withdrawn or declared void.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf here that the validity of the CAS will only be used if the

However, this is what I have gathered and been told - meaning I'm not working for UKVI hahaha. I could still be wrong. Somehow it feels like no one really knows whats happening.