ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: PBS dependent's application on Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shrikantK
India

Urgent: PBS dependent's application on Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)

Post by shrikantK » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:27 am

Hello All,

I am on Tier 2 VISA, but have received Endorsement for Tier 1 VISA and submitted my application for stage 2 last week. My wife is in UK and has dependent Tier 2 visa with me. During my stage 2 application I did not include her, as plan was to make her independent application in October when her visa expires.

But Due to changes in circumstances, we need her VISA to be done urgently now. So I have following queries :
1. Can I add her to my application now? (I paid IHS and also booked the biometric appointment for myself)
(I guess the answer is NO for this)

2. We prepared her independent application, but there they want to know the expiry date of my VISA? But I haven't received new VISA yet. What should we add here? (Can't leave it blank)

3. Even if we add a tentative date for my tier 1 visa expiry, would they consider that and grant her dependent visa depending on my new visa? ( we will provide all the details of my application in cover letter with her application).

Please guide.
Thank you!
SK

prisingh
Mood:
India

Re: Urgent: PBS dependent's application on Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)

Post by prisingh » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:49 am

i would suggest wait for your tier 1 visa to come and then take next steps.
her current visa is valid till you get your new visa.. and after u get your new visa apply immediately for her t1 dependent visa..
all sorted :)

shrikantK
India

Post by shrikantK » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:54 pm

Thank you for reply.

I was also coming to the same conclusion!

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 am

Is it in country or out of country application ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:59 am

prisingh wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 am
Is it in country or out of country application ?
Likely within the UK. The user has clearly stated they hold Tier 2 and switching to Tier 1.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

palls
Newly Registered

Post by palls » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:53 pm

i would really appreciate if you can tell me in how much time you got your stage 2 ET VISA PLZ ?
My husband applied under priority on 17th july and its been still stuck with home office and he only applied for himself but HO came back asking for dependents visa status to which we replied about shifting later once main applicant gets his visa , since then they havent replied and we are getting very restless now .