ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years lawful resident

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smir
Member of Standing
India

ILR 10 years lawful resident

Post by smir » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:31 pm

I am asking question on behalf of my friend

She got rejected 5 year route PR as HO visited her brothers business and were not satisfied with job role.

Now all her Administrative review is exhausted and she has been told to liv country in 14 days or make any other fresh application

Her 10 years are completing on 20th Sept 2019

Can she make long residence application as some one told her that she can apply early ?
But she don’t have any stay currently

Or

She should apply FLR FP and then differ after 20th September 2019 ?

Please guide please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR 10 years lawful resident

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:50 pm

She got rejected 5 year route PR as HO visited her brothers business and were not satisfied with job role.
What was her immigration status when she applied for "PR"?? The use of PR infers she was on the EEA family route, so unclear what application exactly she made and why her employment was questioned.
Now all her Administrative review is exhausted and she has been told to liv country in 14 days or make any other fresh application
Useful to state the exact reason for refusal :idea:
Her 10 years are completing on 20th Sept 2019

Can she make long residence application as some one told her that she can apply early ?
But she don’t have any stay currently
She doesn't qualify for long residence ilr if she does not have 10 years legal/lawful stay. It is useful to state her full UK immigration history with ALL relevant application, visa start and expiry dates and admin review and refusal dates etc.
She should apply FLR FP and then differ after 20th September 2019
You need to provide the immigration history and all dates in sequence. What basis does she believe she qualifies for flr fp??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

smir
Member of Standing
India

Re: ILR 10 years lawful resident

Post by smir » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Sorry

Just come to know she has been away from UK in total 800 days which means she dosent qualify for long residence

Thanks a lot for quick reply