ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED HELP! URGENCY!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

daviddegea2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

NEED HELP! URGENCY!!

Post by daviddegea2019 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:02 am

I have gained indefinite leave to remain a year ago, but a family member is threatening he revoke it back and deport me back to where i come from if i don't do what he wants always. I feel like, i'm 100% controlled here. I don't even live with him anymore. I been renting and been full time student as well. So can this toxic parent deport me back where i come from when i haven't even done anything wrong but only follow my appropriate and good choices? What can he do to revoke my indefinite leave to remain in the future so that i stop it let it happen if i can? I been nothing but a good lad who has never done anything wrong, but all of this; is because i have refused to be controlled and i really don't like that. He sponsored for me, at the moment am 19 full time student as well working part time job just not to become homeless and pay off my rent. Can he also mess up my chances to become UK citizenship when i want to apply for British citizenship when my 5 years of indefinite leave to remain end. I'm just worried and i really don't want to lose this opportunity i have in UK.

daviddegea2019
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: NEED HELP! URGENCY!!

Post by daviddegea2019 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:13 am

ahmadnur99 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:02 am
I have gained indefinite leave to remain a year ago, but a family member is threatening he revoke it back and deport me back to where i come from if i don't do what he wants always. I feel like, i'm 100% controlled here. I don't even live with him anymore. I been renting and been full time student as well. So can this toxic parent deport me back where i come from when i haven't even done anything wrong but only follow my appropriate and good choices? What can he do to revoke my indefinite leave to remain in the future so that i stop it let it happen if i can? I been nothing but a good lad who has never done anything wrong, but all of this; is because i have refused to be controlled and i really don't like that. He sponsored for me, at the moment am 19 full time student as well working part time job just not to become homeless and pay off my rent. Can he also mess up my chances to become UK citizenship when i want to apply for British citizenship when my 5 years of indefinite leave to remain end. I'm just worried and i really don't want to lose this opportunity i have in UK.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: NEED HELP! URGENCY!!

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:48 am

In UK & Europe its still night time so you need to be patient. Anyways ILR can only be revoked if acquired by deception and other reasons. Read this chapter

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ctober.pdf
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.