ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa 28 day rule

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aska ali
Newly Registered
Mood:

Uk spouse visa 28 day rule

Post by Aska ali » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:55 am

I'm going to submit my online application on the 26th October 2019. I'm flying out on the 27th october to see my wife and spend more time with her. Im planning to book her biometrics appointment for the 4 or 5th of november 2019. Im returning on the 9th novmeber 2019 and will be submitting all documents on the 12 novemeber 2019. I have everything ready all the financial documents will be within the 28 day rule too (they will all be around 21st 22nd October 2019) I got married in December 2018. I would like to know do all supporting documents need to be within the 28 day rule. Will I be able to submit the photos of my visit between 27th October- 9th November 2019 ? Essentially the photos from this trip will be dated after the online submission date but will be before the physical hand in on the 12th November 2019.

geoeng
Canada

Re: Uk spouse visa 28 day rule

Post by geoeng » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:08 am

General advice would be not to include anything date after the application submission date as it won't likely be considered. You would be expected to meet any requirements prior to submitting an application.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Uk spouse visa 28 day rule

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Aska ali wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:55 am
I would like to know do all supporting documents need to be within the 28 day rule.
Yes especially the financial and accomodation documents.
Aska ali wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:55 am
Will I be able to submit the photos of my visit between 27th October- 9th November 2019 ? Essentially the photos from this trip will be dated after the online submission date but will be before the physical hand in on the 12th November 2019.
Preferably dont attach them as they will be dated after the date of application but you can attach the receipts such as travel ticket and any gift (these should be dated before the application) you have bought for your wife.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.