ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request the information to contact Sheffield

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ppt
Newly Registered
Thailand

Request the information to contact Sheffield

Post by ppt » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 am

I need help from you

Type of Visa applied for Settlement. I have filled out the online application. Date of biometrics: 13/09/2019 Place of submission: Bangkok. Date 26/09/2019, I sent the documents to PO Box 5852 Sheffield S11 0FX United Kingdom. Date 07/10/2019, I received a reply email and they said that we are sending this email because we have received your UK sponsor’s supporting documentation, however, please note that, with effect from 1st August 2019, UKVI does not accept paper documents about settlement applications.

Therefore, I want to address, telephone number, and the name of a contact person from Sheffield for DHL, we will use their service to pick up and send documents to me.
I'm trying to contact the Sheffield via email asking people to ask the department, but still not getting information.

Thank You

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Request the information to contact Sheffield

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:53 am

ppt wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 am
I need help from you

Type of Visa applied for Settlement. I have filled out the online application. Date of biometrics: 13/09/2019 Place of submission: Bangkok. Date 26/09/2019, I sent the documents to PO Box 5852 Sheffield S11 0FX United Kingdom. Date 07/10/2019, I received a reply email and they said that we are sending this email because we have received your UK sponsor’s supporting documentation, however, please note that, with effect from 1st August 2019, UKVI does not accept paper documents about settlement applications.

Therefore, I want to address, telephone number, and the name of a contact person from Sheffield for DHL, we will use their service to pick up and send documents to me.
I'm trying to contact the Sheffield via email asking people to ask the department, but still not getting information.

Thank You
If you have the copy of these supporting documents then you/your sponsor can sent them electronically via vfs/ukvcas before you receive back the originals. Also none of private courier can access POBOX addresses which only based inside the post offices. If your sponsor is in UK then he can send royal mail's prepaid special delivery envelope to them for its faster return.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ppt
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by ppt » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:29 am

Therefore please provide a UK address where the documents can delivered and signed for, or alternatively please send an airway bill (AWB) to enable us to return your documents to you in Thailand. Unfortunately, we are unable to despatch your documents to Thailand unless an international courier customer account number/AWB is supplied.

Please make sure you select the correct product for international delivery.

Please be advised that we have daily collection arrangements with the following couriers DHL, & FedEx. While we do not wish to exclude the use of another courier of your choice, please be aware that it is difficult for us to arrange access for other couriers to our buildings which may unduly delay the return of your documents.

I contacted DHL. They were unable to pick up and send the documents to me. They request information to contact Sheffield.

ppt
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by ppt » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:30 am

seagul wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:53 am
ppt wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 am
I need help from you

Thank You
If you have the copy of these supporting documents then you/your sponsor can sent them electronically via vfs/ukvcas before you receive back the originals. Also none of private courier can access POBOX addresses which only based inside the post offices. If your sponsor is in UK then he can send royal mail's prepaid special delivery envelope to them for its faster return.
Therefore please provide a UK address where the documents can delivered and signed for, or alternatively please send an airway bill (AWB) to enable us to return your documents to you in Thailand. Unfortunately, we are unable to despatch your documents to Thailand unless an international courier customer account number/AWB is supplied.

Please make sure you select the correct product for international delivery.

Please be advised that we have daily collection arrangements with the following couriers DHL, & FedEx. While we do not wish to exclude the use of another courier of your choice, please be aware that it is difficult for us to arrange access for other couriers to our buildings which may unduly delay the return of your documents.

I contacted DHL. They were unable to pick up and send the documents to me. They request information to contact Sheffield.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:16 am

ppt wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:29 am
Therefore please provide a UK address where the documents can delivered and signed for,
Your uk sponsor can easily do that
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.