ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Viss Refusal Advice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Laidback123
Newly Registered

UK Viss Refusal Advice

Post by Laidback123 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:27 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for help about my wife's UK Visa refusal.

There was an administrative error with the visa application, but I have no right to appeal against the decision. Therefore, I would like to change my Financial Declaration, as there must have been a mis-understanding when reading it.

I have changed the paragraph to the best I can, but would like a second opinion on how to improve the letter to reduce the likelyness of refusal again.

Please see letter below:

To Whom It May Concern,

RE; Declaration and explanation by Nattacha xxxxxxx of the source of cash saving for account 877-xxxxxxx and 052-xxxxxxx

As my visa application was been refused on 16th October 2019, based on your decision that I’ve stated the wrong bank account which showed no relation with my stated income, I would like to explain and clarify with the correct information below.

I, Nattacha xxxxxxxx, declare that;

the source of money in the Bangkok Bank (877-xxxxxxx) - Bank Statement was mainly earnt through employment, working for xxxxxxxxx, I have provided the maximum amount of pay slips as I can to support my declaration. Please find them on the following page.

The orange highlighted areas on the Bangkok Bank (877-xxxxxxxxx) – Bank Statement have been earnt from my monthly salary, working for xxxxxxxxx.

The source of savings in the Kasikorn Bank (052-xxxxxxx) – Bank Statement have been gathered from saving my salary, yearly bonus, and money that has been transferred from my husband, Mr. Xxxxxxx.

The blue highlighted areas on the Kasikorn Bank (052-xxxxxxx) – Bank Statement have been from where I have transferred my salary from my Bangkok Bank (877-xxxxxxxxx) – Bank Account to my Kasikorn Bank (052-xxxxxxxxx) – Bank Account.

As evidence, I have provided a letter of employment from my current employer xxxxxxxxx confirming my salary, attached with employment evidence too.

I will declare all of my salary and saving by using the highlight colours to make it easier for you.

- All of the orange highlighted areas in the Bangkok Bank - Bank account: 877-xxxxxxx are from my salary. The total amounts shown are my salary after paying tax and social insurance.
- All of the yellow highlighted areas are from Mr. Husband. I have explained in my introduction letter that we have been together for over 3 years and were living together when he was studying in Thailand and he transferred the money to my account each month to support me with rent and living expenses that were paid by credit card.
- All of the purple highlighted areas are money I have transferred to my mum to support my family each month.
- All of the Blue highlighted areas, in both savings accounts, are from myself transferring money from my salary account to my savings account.

The current balance of my Kasikorn Bank account is xxxxxxx Thai Baht which is the equivalent to xxxxxxx GBP, based on the exchange rate set on 20th September 2019. The current balance of my Bangkok Bank account is xxxxxxxx Thai Baht which is the equivalent to xxxxxx GBP, also based on the exchange rate set on 20th September 2019.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any further details, or information is required.

Yours faithfully,

‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐-------------------‐---------------

Please can anyone provide support on how the letter should be changed to make better and avoid another refusal.

Many Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK Viss Refusal Advice

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:49 am

Presumably you have applied for a spouse visa.

Unclear from your post if you are reapplying or applying for an administrative review.

What documents exactly have you submitted with the application?

What is the exact wording of the refusal letter (taking out personal information)?

What is the income per month before deductions that were declared and whose income is it?

What level of savings have you declared and for how long have you held the level in a bank account?

Are you both overseas or ...........?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Laidback123
Newly Registered

Re: UK Viss Refusal Advice

Post by Laidback123 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:15 pm

No. We only applied for a 20 day visit visa. We applied and provided all the correct documentation, and evidence but were refused. We think they may have overlooked parts of our application.

This is what the refusal letter states.

'I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because:

 You have applied to travel to the United Kingdom for 20 days for tourism and to see your
husband. I note you have stated that your sponsor will pay towards the cost of your visit but
I must consider your own circumstances when assessing your application under Immigration
Rules.

 You have stated that you are employed with a monthly income of £xxxxx GBP on your
visa application form. You have presented a bank statement from Kasikorn Bank in your
name account number ending XX1467 in support of your visa application. However, the
banking transaction history of this account bears no relation to your stated income. I am
unclear of the deposits to your account and I am therefore not satisfied that this bank
statement provide an accurate reflection of your financial circumstances. Without
satisfactory confirmation to show the source, I am not satisfied that this money is available
for your exclusive use.

 On the documentation and information available to me today, I am not satisfied that you
have presented an accurate picture of your economic circumstances in India. Therefore I am
not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor to the UK for a purpose that is permitted by the
visitor rules or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your proposed trip (Appendix V: 4.2(a) & (c)).

-----------------------------------------

The bank account they have stated in the refusal letter is not the bank account we wrote in Financial Declaration to show with bank my wife's salary gets paid into. They looked at her savings account statement.

We are unable to appeal, so must try again.

My wife submitted all of her banks statements and highlighted each payment. She also gave them her employment contract, pay slips, condomenium contract and a return letter from her company. She submitted all the documents that were required.

My father has to sponsor my wife to visit England as I am unable to as I have been out of the country for 5 years and do not meet the financial or employment requirements.

My wife meets the financial requirements stated by the Home Office and has a separate savings account to her current account.

By their refusal responses, it seems as if they didnt understand the Financial Declaration properly and got the bank statements mixed up.

I think it's just a matter of changing the Financial Declaration and would please like some advice if anything needs to be changed.

Many Thanks