ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First-Tier immigration Bundle GONE WRONG

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Justicewillprevail
Newly Registered
Mood:
Netherlands

First-Tier immigration Bundle GONE WRONG

Post by Justicewillprevail » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:27 am

Good morning. New to this. Need some advice please. I am a representative and partner of someone who has been deported from the UK but he is also an EU National.

I sent our appeal to the first tier tribunal to appeal home office decision. I am not a legal representative. I've realised due to being illiterate, I did not keep copies of the information I submitted and everything had to be in a bundle with an index with original copies. I have most of the information I submitted but to the grounds of appeal document I have had to add more too and I didn't create a bloomin bundle with numbers and an index etc.

Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: First-Tier immigration Bundle GONE WRONG

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Justicewillprevail wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:27 am
Good morning. New to this. Need some advice please. I am a representative and partner of someone who has been deported from the UK but he is also an EU National.

I sent our appeal to the first tier tribunal to appeal home office decision. I am not a legal representative. I've realised due to being illiterate, I did not keep copies of the information I submitted and everything had to be in a bundle with an index with original copies. I have most of the information I submitted but to the grounds of appeal document I have had to add more too and I didn't create a bloomin bundle with numbers and an index etc.

Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks
Without disclosing the reasons of refusal/deportation of that EU national it will be impossible for anyone to advise you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.