ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AC12
Mood:
India

Tier 2 Dependant to ILR

Post by AC12 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Hi folks

I got my ILR earlier this year after 5 years on a Tier 2 General Visa. My wife, who is currently on a Tier 2 Dep is now due for her ILR.

1.) Is it the Set(0) form that I need to fill in

2.) If yes, then in the initial part of the online application, where they ask about myself (the sponsor) and "Which Visa I'm applying for or Granted", it does not give me an option to select ILR. Do I need to select Tier 2 General as that was the original visa based on which I (sponsor) was granted my ILR on?

3.) There's another question - "Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018?" - my wife's Tier 2 extension was granted in Feb 2017 for 3 years, so the answer would be No ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependant to ILR

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:08 pm

1. Yes

2. Tier 2 details

3. Answer no.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AC12
Mood:
India

Post by AC12 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:10 pm

Brilliant, thanks for the quick response !

AC12
Mood:
India

Post by AC12 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Another quick query regarding the form if I can get some help please:

1.) Do I need to declare a UK Tourist Visa on my wife's application that was rejected way back in 2005?

2.) The mandatory document list in the end does not show 'Life in the UK Test Certificate' even though it asked for the Test Reference Number in the form which I have entered

3.) "Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support ? Slightly confused by this - I know I'm the 'sponsor' but my wife is in full time employment and she has her own bank account, do I need to select Yes (as sponsor) even though we don't have a joint bank account?
We do have a joint utility bill for which I have selected YES as a supporting documentation, just wasn't sure what to do with the financial support question

Thanks once again !

AC12
Mood:
India

Post by AC12 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:25 am

Hi guys, any response to the above please ?

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 am

1.If the online form specifically asks whether a visa was rejected anytime in her life then you must state it.

2. Mandatory submission.

3.Generic. Say yes as u are named on utility bills.
Is she not supposed to sign another consent form stating that she allows verification checks?