ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ElizaK

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by ElizaK » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:30 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:13 pm
ElizaK wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:10 pm
ms1993 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:58 am
ElizaK wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:53 am

Hopefully, you recieve a response soon and so does everyone else who is waiting. There's not much we can do in situations like this except wait and wait and more wait.
Thanks Eliza
Please continue to update with any actions you take
I'm hoping to get abit of time off work to go visit my husband as it's been 2years we haven't met!

I keep thinking maybe that's why we haven't recieved a response yet. Maybe, they think our relationship isn't genuine. I did send in alot of evidence, phonelogs, over 500+screenshots of messages, pictures, and also screenshots from video call with our daughter.
I think for the sake of maintaining your relationship, that’s a great shout.

I’ve been told however that any information submitted after the application is not considered

Similarly I went to see my husband after the application and we had a telephone interview (as I think they didn’t think our relationship was genuine) and I mentioned when I last saw him but whether they take that into consideration is their choice

If you haven’t heard anything, re relationship doubts etc, I would assume all Ok until you hear otherwise
Yes, it has been quite sometime we haven't met due to me being pregnant and unwell for quite a while.

I also heard that it isn't considered aswell. Oh well, evidence won't go to waste. Who knows, we might need it for a future application😩

Ohh, when was your telephone interview?

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:54 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:30 pm
ms1993 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:13 pm
ElizaK wrote:
ms1993 wrote:

Thanks Eliza
I'm hoping to get abit of time off work to go visit my husband as it's been 2years we haven't met!

I keep thinking maybe that's why we haven't recieved a response yet. Maybe, they think our relationship isn't genuine. I did send in alot of evidence, phonelogs, over 500+screenshots of messages, pictures, and also screenshots from video call with our daughter.
I think for the sake of maintaining your relationship, that’s a great shout.

I’ve been told however that any information submitted after the application is not considered

Similarly I went to see my husband after the application and we had a telephone interview (as I think they didn’t think our relationship was genuine) and I mentioned when I last saw him but whether they take that into consideration is their choice

If you haven’t heard anything, re relationship doubts etc, I would assume all Ok until you hear otherwise
Yes, it has been quite sometime we haven't met due to me being pregnant and unwell for quite a while.

I also heard that it isn't considered aswell. Oh well, evidence won't go to waste. Who knows, we might need it for a future application😩

Ohh, when was your telephone interview?
18.09 was biometrics
Interview on 2/12
Deadline was 11/12
case not straight forward received on 5/12

No contact since...

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:29 pm
One of my family members an MP of ours... I'm going tomorrow to speak to them regarding my case... let's see what they say or can help with... better than wasting money on these premium number n emails I suppose
Please update the forum with any advice given

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:12 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:54 pm
Noshr67 wrote:
One of my family members an MP of ours... I'm going tomorrow to speak to them regarding my case... let's see what they say or can help with... better than wasting money on these premium number n emails I suppose
Sorry I meant family members councillor and they know the MP ... hoping to see my family member tomorrow and possibly ask for them to arrange a meeting with the MP as she may take faster action having gone thru councillor

But saying that her office opening hours are very limited due to xmas and new years so not sure when they will arrange the meeting

Yazy lat
Algeria

Post by Yazy lat » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:12 pm
ms1993 wrote:
Noshr67 wrote:
Hey, may I ask please. Do we speak to the MP in the UK? And hiw do you contact an MP?

Sorry I meant family members councillor and they know the MP ... hoping to see my family member tomorrow and possibly ask for them to arrange a meeting with the MP as she may take faster action having gone thru councillor

But saying that her office opening hours are very limited due to xmas and new years so not sure when they will arrange the meeting

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:55 pm

Yazy lat wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:46 pm
Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:12 pm
ms1993 wrote:
Noshr67 wrote:
Hey, may I ask please. Do we speak to the MP in the UK? And hiw do you contact an MP?

Yes u can get your local MP involved and I would atleast try to do so especially if i was waiting as long as u have been
Google your local MP their office contact number should come up

Upp1990
Newly Registered

Post by Upp1990 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:13 pm

Update
Type of visa applied : Settlement spouse visa(Wife)
Appendix FM category A made through (UK access)
Type of application :Standard
Application centre : Chandigarh
Date of application online : 14 October 2019
Biometric and documents scanned at vfs Chandigarh :22/10/2019
Email stating "Your Application is currently being prepared for consideration by an ECO": 23/10/2019
Employer contact : No
Sponsor's contact : No
Email & texted from Vfs for collection :19th December
43 working day so far since biometric done.

miolamaps
Newly Registered

Post by miolamaps » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Upp1990 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:13 pm
Update
Type of visa applied : Settlement spouse visa(Wife)
Appendix FM category A made through (UK access)
Type of application :Standard
Application centre : Chandigarh
Date of application online : 14 October 2019
Biometric and documents scanned at vfs Chandigarh :22/10/2019
Email stating "Your Application is currently being prepared for consideration by an ECO": 23/10/2019
Employer contact : No
Sponsor's contact : No
Email & texted from Vfs for collection :19th December
43 working day so far since biometric done.
What time did you receive the email to collect

Upp1990
Newly Registered

Post by Upp1990 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Hi I got email around U.K time 11.56 am.

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:31 pm

ElizaK wrote:
ms1993 wrote:
ElizaK wrote:
ms1993 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:45 am

Yes, Islamabad.
Hopefully, you recieve a response soon and so does everyone else who is waiting. There's not much we can do in situations like this except wait and wait and more wait.
Thanks Eliza

Sorry I missed your timeline and would ask again but looks like the administration will have a problem with that and I dont need someone being rude to me for no reason

Anyway I have made a few searches and have found that once u get the not straight forward email ( not sure if u did or not ) that your case gets put Into the normal pile
Meaning new priority applications take priority over your case

And sadly getting a decision could take upto 6 months from date of biometrics although many on here have gone past that date n still waiting

Anyone who applied priority recieved that email
Basically your priority has gone along with your money too

Remti

Post by Remti » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Yazy lat wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:12 am
That means your passport will be ready to collect very soon. They wouldn't email you to say decision has been made. They will email you to collect it straight away. It can take 15 working days to arrive at the office TLS centre or where ever you've done your biometric.
Ohh. Thank you. But on the tls tracker it hasnt updated it just says application recieved by dmc. Or will it update when they send thay email. Also is it true they cant see the applicants name when u call them up?

miolamaps
Newly Registered

Post by miolamaps » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Upp1990 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:27 pm
Hi I got email around U.K time 11.56 am.
Please update when you collect we on same timeline

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:31 pm
ElizaK wrote:
ms1993 wrote:
ElizaK wrote:

Thanks Eliza

Sorry I missed your timeline and would ask again but looks like the administration will have a problem with that and I dont need someone being rude to me for no reason

Anyway I have made a few searches and have found that once u get the not straight forward email ( not sure if u did or not ) that your case gets put Into the normal pile

And sadly getting a decision could take upto 6 months from date of biometrics although many on here have gone past that date n still waiting

Application was submitted online on the 22nd August and Biometrics were done in Islamabad on the 27th August. I didn't pay for the priority service.

Also, we haven't recieved the not straight forward email ( not yet anyways)

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:30 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:23 pm
Noshr67 wrote:
ElizaK wrote:
ms1993 wrote:

Thanks Eliza

Application was submitted online on the 22nd August and Biometrics were done in Islamabad on the 27th August. I didn't pay for the priority service.

I dont think everyone receives it... I dont know how you've had so much patience... I would have escellated it by now

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:30 pm
ElizaK wrote:
Noshr67 wrote:
ElizaK wrote:

I dont think everyone receives it... I dont know how you've had so much patience... I would have escellated it by now

I have done so twice already and we still haven't had anything back from them.

I don't know myself tbh how I've had so much patience. It is very sad as I only saw my husband when we got married 2 years ago and not again😩

Inshallah god will help us, after hardships comes ease. xx

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:09 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:53 pm
Noshr67 wrote:
ElizaK wrote:
Noshr67 wrote:

I don't know myself tbh how I've had so much patience. It is very sad as I only saw my husband when we got married 2 years ago and not again😩

I feel for u hun ☹ may allah make it easy 4 us all in sha Allah xx

How did u escalate it? Using the premium phone number? As I heard they are meant to reply within 15 working days of escalation as to what the delay is

Peruuk
Newly Registered

Post by Peruuk » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Finally the time has come for me to post my journey after stalking these posts nos stop for 3 months....good luck to all those still in the waiting game.
Application submitted: 26/10/19
Biometrics:30/10/19
Confirmation email: 30/10/19
Decision made email:18/12/19

Visa granted :D
Best Christmas present ever!!

I received the email at 6:55pm uk time today!

Good luck to everybody, don’t lose faith AMEN 🙏🏻

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Peruuk wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:12 pm
Finally the time has come for me to post my journey after stalking these posts nos stop for 3 months....good luck to all those still in the waiting game.

Congratulations!

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:24 pm

Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:09 pm
ElizaK wrote:
Noshr67 wrote:
ElizaK wrote:

How did u escalate it? Using the premium phone number? As I heard they are meant to reply within 15 working days of escalation as to what the delay is
Yes, I used the phone number both times and tbh they were no help whatsoever.

It has been around 20 working days since I first phoned them and still haven't heard anything back.

miolamaps
Newly Registered

Post by miolamaps » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Peruuk wrote:

Congratulations did you receive any calls ?

Peruuk
Newly Registered

Post by Peruuk » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:53 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:20 pm
Peruuk wrote:

Congratulations!

Thank you so much ... good luck with everything

Peruuk
Newly Registered

Post by Peruuk » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:56 pm

miolamaps wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:32 pm
Peruuk wrote:

Congratulations did you receive any calls ?

Thank you 😊
No, no phone calls no emails no nothing just an email this evening confirming that the decision had been made, it had a letter attached stating that the Visa has been successful
Good luck with everything 🤞

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:59 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:24 pm
Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:09 pm
ElizaK wrote:
Noshr67 wrote:

Yes, I used the phone number both times and tbh they were no help whatsoever.

It has been around 20 working days since I first phoned them and still haven't heard anything back.
They do say they reply within 15 working days but so far I dont think anyone has had any luck...I couldn't help myself and have escalated thru the premium number just to get things rolling... guess I'll see what happens

Probably learn patience the hard way 😭

Was thinking to go thru MP route but have searched on google and her off has limited opening times around xmas and new year so I think I'll leave escalating it via MP till after new years now

Upp1990
Newly Registered

Post by Upp1990 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:08 am

Update
Good morning everyone,
Passport Collected today from courier and visa has been granted.
I have been divorced this year and from my previous relation I have a child as well. After divorced 7 months married and applied visa for spouse in October and without any moment visa has been granted. I done myself all paperwork.
I pray to god people who waiting here will get good news soon .
Good luck everyone.Have a good day.
Thanks

Ahmad2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ahmad2020 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:50 am

Spouse visa applied Abudhabi UAE.
Visa priority. Normal
Online application 17 August 2019.
Submitted orginal passport and Biometric 22.08.2019.
Call my wife employer 1.10.2019
Interview me and my wife. 13.11.2019.
3 months completed 22.11.2019 .
Email and call for enquiry 29.11.29 they said decision pending with ECO they can't confirm how much time it will take.
Now it's almost one month after interview no update.
Total 4 months from biometric.
Any idea how much more time it can take to make decisions?