ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent PBS Tier 2 - Filling Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rizrashid116
Pakistan

SET (0) Form - Filling - Dependent PBS

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Hi,

I was filling SET (0) form for Spouse - PBS dependent (Tier 2). I have few questions:
I have Uk passport and i was settled here on ILR (Tier 2 Route) and spouse is living here for last 5 years.(Tier 2 dependant).

1): They have asked for sponsor licensed number, I hope that would be my last Tier 2 Sponsor Company?
2): What is declaration for: "Declaration signed by XXX to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks"
3): What is the consent for "Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?"
4): does wife need to submit any bank statement and also proof of address of last 5 years.

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET (0) Form - Filling - Dependent PBS

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:57 pm

1): They have asked for sponsor licensed number, I hope that would be my last Tier 2 Sponsor Company?
Correct
2): What is declaration for: "Declaration signed by XXX to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks"
Consent for checks on her documents
3): What is the consent for "Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?"
Consent for checks on documents she shares with you
4): does wife need to submit any bank statement and also proof of address of last 5 years.
Cohabitation proof for the last two years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:42 pm

Thanks Sir.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:09 am

Hi,

Question about point 4: I have seen
"You must also have been living with your partner in the UK for at least:
5 years if you applied for your current visa on or after 9 July 2012".
Is that requirement is for family Route (SET (M)).? as My wife first got her visa in December 2014.

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:16 am

Is that requirement is for family Route (SET (M)).? as My wife first got her visa in December 2014.
Why are you asking about form SET(M)?? SET (M) does NOT apply to you if your wife holds a PBS Dependent.

The same rule of of 5 years living with partner and providing 2 years evidence is the same for dependents on both SET(O) and SET(M).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 pm

I like the way you have explain. I am grateful to you.
CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:16 am
Why are you asking about form SET(M)?? SET (M) does NOT apply to you if your wife holds a PBS Dependent.

The same rule of of 5 years living with partner and providing 2 years evidence is the same for dependents on both SET(O) and SET(M).

rizrashid116
Pakistan

ILR Dependent PBS Tier 2 - Filling Application

Post by rizrashid116 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:01 pm

Dear,
I am filling SET(0) form for my wife for ILR, there were few things i would to ask.

1) They didn't ask for last 5 years living address as we currently live on the address for just 6 months and system only take that address.
2) we don't have any joint bank account and for proof of address we are sending both my wife and mine bank statement. does it matter if their is not enough money in it in last few months and also which consent should we tick point (a) or point (b).
"Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support"

a) Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?
b) Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Dependent PBS Tier 2 - Filling Application

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:14 am

1) Who said they need the address of the last 5 years?
2) Enough money for what ? Only part one and two of the consent form should be filled for PBS dependants
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:47 am

2) does it require any maintenance for PBS dependents

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:28 pm

rizrashid116 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:47 am
2) does it require any maintenance for PBS dependents
No. There is NO maintenance requirment for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:01 pm

SET(0)- Only dependent applying for ILR:
What was the reason for this time spent outside the UK and Crown Dependencies?
"visit to meet family", does it require to submit any documents from work as dependent is not working anywhere.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:03 pm

rizrashid116 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:01 pm
SET(0)- Only dependent applying for ILR:
What was the reason for this time spent outside the UK and Crown Dependencies?
"visit to meet family", does it require to submit any documents from work as dependent is not working anywhere.
No
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Post by rizrashid116 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:16 pm

SET(0) - Dependent only: She is submitting her own bank statement and mine as well separately but we have utility council bill having both name on the letter.

below two declaration: should we tick a option or b option or both?
a): Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

b): Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?