ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Documents required to upload for a dependent child

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arjay

Re: Interpretation of question re "same amount continuously" of earnings

Post by arjay » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:18 pm
Until near past those who were working for their employer from 6 months under category A select the first option and supply the 6 months of payslips & bank statements by adding a covering letter clarifying their calculations. Because remaining three options mistakenly classify it as under category B by asking 12 months of payslips & bank statements which if someone wishes still voluntarily can rely on provided have earned sufficient income during the last 12 months.
Thanks for the reply Seagul. It does seem inconsistent with the FM Guidelines. They seem to say that if the applicant has been in the same employment for more than 12 months, it will be treated as Cat A and thus only 6 months payslips etc are needed. Yet, despite ticking the box to confirm the applicant has been in the same employment for over 12 months, it still then poses the questions about whether the earnings have been the same amount continuously and requests 12 months pay slips and bank statements. As we have plenty of spare margin on the income (my pensions almost cover the financial requirement) I input the "not the same amount continuously" and will supply the 12 months documents.

So we have today submitted the application and paid the fees, :P though I was surprised that one apparently can't start uploading the supporting documents without having booked the biometrics appointment, which of course currently we can't do. Is that right, or have I missed something? That's a shame, as I had been hoping I could have made a start on the uploading straight away.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:47 pm

arjay wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am
It does seem inconsistent with the FM Guidelines. They seem to say that if the applicant has been in the same employment for more than 12 months, it will be treated as Cat A and thus only 6 months payslips etc are needed.
Financial guidance Appendix FM 1.7 is still unchanged despite the online application form is causing massive confusion. For category A you need to have been working only for 6 months instead 12 months. Before the launch of online application form when the applicant had to manually fill the appendix 2 there used to be another confusion there as well which is of no mention of none-salaried income under category A which unfortunately became more ambiguous now. In my view whichever option looks suitable should be selected and then correct calculations should ideally be presented either by adding a covering letter or in additional info section of the application form.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

arjay

Post by arjay » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:50 pm

seagul wrote:In my view whichever option looks suitable should be selected and then correct calculations should ideally be presented either by adding a covering letter or in additional info section of the application form.
Thanks for your comments. Yes, we picked the "not the same amount continuously, less than the FR", and as we have just reached the financial year end, we gave the annual figure and will include/upload the full year's pay slips, banks statements & P60.

Am I right that you can't start uploading the supporting documents without having booked the biometrics appointment, or have I missed something?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:58 pm

arjay wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:50 pm
, we gave the annual figure and will include/upload the full year's pay slips, banks statements & P60.
Don't attach P60
arjay wrote:
Am I right that you can't start uploading the supporting documents without having booked the biometrics appointment, or have I missed something?
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... eDocuments
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

arjay

Post by arjay » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:04 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:58 pm
arjay wrote:
, we gave the annual figure and will include/upload the full year's pay slips, banks statements & P60.
Don't attach P60
arjay wrote:
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... eDocuments
I don't understand why you say not to attach (submit) the P60. It is included in the checklist of documents required.

The UKVCAS website and link only refers to their scanning service. As it doesn't offer a link to upload documents I assume that we can't do that until the biometric appointment has been booked.

arjay

What documents to upload for dependent child on ILR (SET (M)

Post by arjay » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 pm

I am uploading documents for SET (M) application for spouse AND dependant child (now over 18). The online application provided for both the spouse and the dependant, and now the UKVCAS upload documents system similarly provides a full set of document categories for both the main applicant and also the dependant child.

Does anyone have experience of, or know, am I alright/correct to upload all the required documents for the main applicant, including income, accommodation etc, but only to upload the personal, passport, birth certificate, English and Life in the UK pass information for the dependent child? I.e. without having to upload all the employment details, income, bank statements etc etc relating to the main applicant and sponsor/spouse a second time?

In other words, can I just upload that which is specific to the dependant?

arjay

ILR Documents required to upload for a dependent child

Post by arjay » Wed May 20, 2020 12:41 pm

We have submitted an ILR application for wife and dependent child (child now over 18, but originally admitted as a dependent child) in the one joint application and paid the double fees. I have then submitted/uploaded all the relevant documents for each. However, am right to assume that I don't need to upload all the supporting finance/income documents a second time under the dependent child's section, as I have already submitted them under the main applicant? Am I right to assume that both applications are dealt with simultaneously by one case worker?

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Documents required to upload for a dependent child

Post by zimba » Wed May 20, 2020 3:01 pm

arjay wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:41 pm
We have submitted an ILR application for wife and dependent child (child now over 18, but originally admitted as a dependent child) in the one joint application and paid the double fees. I have then submitted/uploaded all the relevant documents for each. However, am right to assume that I don't need to upload all the supporting finance/income documents a second time under the dependent child's section, as I have already submitted them under the main applicant? Am I right to assume that both applications are dealt with simultaneously by one case worker?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

arjay

Re: ILR Documents required to upload for a dependent child

Post by arjay » Wed May 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:01 pm
arjay wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:41 pm
Yes
Zimba, Thanks for that clarification. A weight off the mind.