ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party paying money into my account Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

poundworld
Pakistan

Proof of address type of documents required for Spouse visa extension

Post by poundworld » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:10 pm

I just need some advice please

My partner is currently on a spouse visa, we are due to extend this for a further 2.5 years

Me and partner the (the Applicant) live with my parents, therefore all the bills are in my parents name.

I am looking to get my partner a credit card and mobile phone contract, however she doesn't have any other proof that she lives at the address apart from her Bank account, HMRC record of self employment and NHS registration record.

Please can someone advice me what documents I could provide in this situation to meet the Relationship requirement part of the application.

thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Proof of address type of documents required for Spouse visa extension

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:36 pm

poundworld wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:10 pm

, however she doesn't have any other proof that she lives at the address apart from her Bank account, HMRC record of self employment and NHS registration record.
These 3 sources are fine provided cover the last 2 years with even gaps of 3-4 months. Also to fill the gap if necessary you may add any other document containing name, address & date on it. She may have other documents too such as car insurance documents, any letter from dvla, vote registration form, hospital letter etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

poundworld
Pakistan

Re: Proof of address type of documents required for Spouse visa extension

Post by poundworld » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:46 pm

many thanks for your advice, much appreciated helps a lot

poundworld
Pakistan

Third Party paying money into my account Spouse Visa

Post by poundworld » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Just need some advice please

If someone i.e third party transfers money into my account every month do I have to clarify this when I submit a spouse visa application? Can you use this to meet the requirement?

Casa

Re: Third Party paying money into my account Spouse Visa

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:16 pm

poundworld wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:58 pm
Just need some advice please

If someone i.e third party transfers money into my account every month do I have to clarify this when I submit a spouse visa application? Can you use this to meet the requirement?
3rd party funds won't be considered to meet the minimum £18,600 p.a income level.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.