ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Imzo88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

FLR FP

Post by Imzo88 » Thu May 21, 2020 11:23 am

Hello everyone,
I hope someone from this forum will reply to my query. I am a single man living in the UK for 19 and half years. I want to make an application for leave to remain using the flr fp. I found out I have to fill online form. I want to know what happened afterwards how do I send my documents and how to enroll for bio matric. I am asking because I don't know this new online process. Many thanks in advance 😊

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: FLR FP

Post by Route to ILR » Thu May 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Imzo88 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:23 am
Hello everyone,
I hope someone from this forum will reply to my query. I am a single man living in the UK for 19 and half years. I want to make an application for leave to remain using the flr fp. I found out I have to fill online form. I want to know what happened afterwards how do I send my documents and how to enroll for bio matric. I am asking because I don't know this new online process. Many thanks in advance 😊
Hi

Wait another 6 months to make it full 20 years before u apply. Otherwise they will refuse your application and u will struggle another 1 or 2 years to get the visa from court.

U need to complete full 20 years in the uk Legally or Illegally to qualify for a visa under Private life in the UK (10 years route). It means when u get that visa u need to complete 10 years 4*2.5years= 10 years on it to qualify for ILR. Every time u get 2.5 years visa until u complete 10 years.

Make sure u have all the evidence of last 20 years to cover this time period to satisfy them that u r here for 20 years.

Don't apply before completing full 20 years. Use form flr fp.

Imzo88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Imzo88 » Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. I wanted to ask about the process what happens after I fill the flr fp form online. What happens afterwards??

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri May 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Imzo88 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm
Thank you very much for your reply. I wanted to ask about the process what happens after I fill the flr fp form online. What happens afterwards??
The subsequent process is almost identical for all where you will be directed to UKVCAS website to book an appointment for enrolling your biometrics while giving you the option to self upload the documents.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.