ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa to parent of a british child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Krayonline
Newly Registered
Mood:

Spouse visa to parent of a british child

Post by Krayonline » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:59 am

Hi
I am married to my wife for last two years and I have a son who is 7 months old. I came in UK last year and since over time I have realised me and my wife are not really getting along. We both tried hard to work on our relationship but it is not sustainable any more sadly. It is difficult for us both. But if our marriage does not survive we wi have to notify hmrc of the same. We just wanted to review how and what we can do in this situation as I would not like to abandon my child and my wife is financially dependent on me. I cannot just leave. Is there any other visa I can apply such as parent of the british parent, if yes then if someone can share the link, information, steps as to how to do it or any other suggestions are widely welcome. Thank you for reading through.

Krayonline
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Spouse visa to parent of a british child

Post by Krayonline » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:17 am

Krayonline wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:59 am
Hi
I am married to my wife for last two years and I have a son who is 7 months old. I came in UK last year and since over time I have realised me and my wife are not really getting along. We both tried hard to work on our relationship but it is not sustainable any more sadly. It is difficult for us both. But if our marriage does not survive we wi have to notify hmrc of the same. We just wanted to review how and what we can do in this situation as I would not like to abandon my child and my wife is financially dependent on me. I cannot just leave. Is there any other visa I can apply such as parent of the british parent, if yes then if someone can share the link, information, steps as to how to do it or any other suggestions are widely welcome. Thank you for reading through.
Parent of the british child i mean

vinny

Re: Spouse visa to parent of a british child

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:46 am

There are provisions under Appendix FM, SE.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.