ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa call from home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ghauri786
Newly Registered

Uk spouse visa call from home office

Post by Ghauri786 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:31 am

Hi,
Does anyone know if home office call you from a similar number as +44 300 073 9999 to verify, will they speak english even if you have other language as main language on your application, as most of the time its not easy to understand the speed the caller speaks?
If they do call what will the call be about, are they just verifying, for interview calls that must be from UK and not from a call centre?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Uk spouse visa call from home office

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:39 am

What have you applied for and from where??

Your previous posts state you were applying for ilr as a bereaved partner :idea:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-for-bere ... l#p2009546
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ghauri786
Newly Registered

Post by Ghauri786 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:45 am

It was a query i had from a spouse visa applicant who submitted their application in pakistan and this morning they received a call from the number at 8 am local time, which is 4 am in uk
My own application for ilr as bereaved partner is under consideration, had biometics on 24th May

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:21 am

If you are asking questions on behalf of someone else, pls state that when you start a new topic

Home office numbers are usually a private number as far as I am aware.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ghauri786
Newly Registered

Post by Ghauri786 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:07 pm

Ooh sorry, I thought I can just ask for clarification if anybody else have had somilar calls or are they spam.