ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancel ILP application to book priority

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GrigHad
Newly Registered
Russia

Cancel ILP application to book priority

Post by GrigHad » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:37 am

Hi all
I filled the ILR(M) application form and paid the application fee yesterday. Haven't got an appointment yet and haven't uploaded any documents.
It just became clear that in order to get the priority service I should have waited for this option before I paid. It wasn't mentioned on the payment page and I thought it would be able to pay for that at the booking appointment stage.
I am now thinking of cancelling my application and starting a new one.
I tried to do that and filled the withdrawal form (but not submitted). It asks me to sign a declaration that says "if I withdraw an application, the fee will not be refunded". Is that the right statement?
I have about 3 months left on my BRP card, so have time to resubmit. Will the withdrawal affect another application?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Cancel ILP application to book priority

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:09 am

You will be given a refund.

Also note: indefinite-leave-to-remain/set-m-super- ... l#p2015586
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice