ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years ILR route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ivtvgit
Newly Registered
Thailand

10 years ILR route

Post by ivtvgit » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:45 pm

I am in a similar situation, so I figured I’d just reply in the thread to ask a related question. I’d appreciate very much any input :D

When counting backwards from the date of application, I wonder if an applicant has to be physically within UK on the first day of the qualifying period. For example, would it be okay to apply on a date with 535 days of absence in the last ten years, but the first few days spent outside UK?

Thank you so much! Any answers or comments are welcome.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 years ILR route

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:25 am

1. Do not tag your questions onto other members topic your post has been split to your own topic

2. There is no physically present at start of qualifying period requirement for ilr.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ivtvgit
Newly Registered
Thailand

Re: 10 years ILR route

Post by ivtvgit » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:28 am

Thank you very much :D

This is very helpful and apologies for tagging the question as I thought this would be a way to combine related discussion :oops: