ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel before ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Artur111
Russia

Travel before ceremony

Post by Artur111 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:46 pm

Dear respected gurus and forum members,

First of all thank you for helping me with citizenship application.

I have received email this morning (31/07/21) that my citizenship application has been approved and that I should book ceremony with my local council within three months of the date of this approval email. I am planning to give my council a call and book the date.
The question is I have booked flight for 20.08.21 to visit my parents and come back two weeks later. Can I travel before ceremony takes place (I am hoping to book ceremony mid-September).

Before posting this I tried to search forum for similar situation, but couldn’t find one.

Thank you for your inputs
Artur

Albert Einstein

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travel before ceremony

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:54 pm

You are free to travel.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.