ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Tier2 General Dependants - Consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Guru1950
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

ILR for Tier2 General Dependants - How early can the application submitted

Post by Guru1950 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:26 am

Hi ,

I got my ILR recently ( initially on Tier2 General ) , and now I am planning to apply for my dependents. Considering their visa stamping done date being 20-Aug-2016 , how many days before can I apply the ILR application for my dependants ?

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR for Tier2 General Dependants - How early can the application submitted

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:24 am

No sooner than within 28 days before 20 August 2021.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Guru1950
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

ILR for Tier2 General Dependants - Consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Post by Guru1950 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:20 am

Hi,

I got my ILR last year on Tier2 General route. Now , I am applying ILR for my wife and child , where I made my wife as main applicant and my child as additonal applicant.

There is a family consent form which has 3 parts , in that the first section (shown below) is shown as related to the applicant . I am assuming in my case , its my wife , where as in the document checklist , "Declaration signed by my name to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks"

"PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information
You (the applicant) should sign the Part 1 consent, and relevant other parties should
sign Part 2 and 3, where they are relevant to your application. You must send them
with your supporting documents "

I am now confused whether I need to sign or my wife ?

Help appreciated.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR for Tier2 General Dependants - Consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:56 am

Guru1950 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:20 am
Hi,

I got my ILR last year on Tier2 General route. Now , I am applying ILR for my wife and child , where I made my wife as main applicant and my child as additonal applicant.

There is a family consent form which has 3 parts , in that the first section (shown below) is shown as related to the applicant . I am assuming in my case , its my wife , where as in the document checklist , "Declaration signed by my name to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks"

"PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information
You (the applicant) should sign the Part 1 consent, and relevant other parties should
sign Part 2 and 3, where they are relevant to your application. You must send them
with your supporting documents "

I am now confused whether I need to sign or my wife ?

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Part 1 is for Applicant/ your wife
Part 2 is for Sponsor/ you
Part 3 is If 3rd party sponsor is involved (which not allowed so indicate NA/ Not Applicable)

Guru1950
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: ILR for Tier2 General Dependants - Consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Post by Guru1950 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:20 pm

Thank you