ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with financial requirement documents?!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hussain2017

how many months payslips do I need for spouse visa?

Post by hussain2017 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:39 pm

I am planning to apply for spouse visa under Category A employment income combined with Cash Savings which will be in the account of my partner and applicant.

At the time of date of application I will have been total 6-7 months with my employer and will be on non salaried employment. I think the gross income will be calculated as £15,500 and my wife account will have savings from sale of property worth £27,000. I want to know how many months payslips do I need to provide to meet the financial requirement? I am asking this because I did a draft application to see what documents I get asked to provide and it stated; "12 months payslips from any salaried employment" I think this is what it stated I don't really remember the entire thing. Can someone please help? thanks

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: how many months payslips do I need for spouse visa?

Post by Korekt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:32 am

Under category A, it's the payslips for the 6 months prior to the date of application.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:57 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:39 pm
I am planning to apply for spouse visa under Category A employment income combined with Cash Savings which will be in the account of my partner and applicant.

At the time of date of application I will have been total 6-7 months with my employer and will be on non salaried employment. I think the gross income will be calculated as £15,500 and my wife account will have savings from sale of property worth £27,000. I want to know how many months payslips do I need to provide to meet the financial requirement? I am asking this because I did a draft application to see what documents I get asked to provide and it stated; "12 months payslips from any salaried employment" I think this is what it stated I don't really remember the entire thing. Can someone please help? thanks
Since you are CAT A, provide 6 months payslips. The ECOs know there are some questions that still goes on form that does not apply so ignore the request for 12months payslips.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:10 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:39 pm

The application form has been worded poorly and sometimes request for any payslips in the periods of 12 months period which contradict CAT A so as mentioned above, if you have relevant 6 months payslips then that should be sufficient.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

hussain2017

Post by hussain2017 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Thanks and what about accommodation? I am currently living with my parents in a house given to them by the council under the homeless act. Can you tell me how i can meet the accommodation requirement? I am thinking of renting a house one month before i apply for the visa and show a 6 months tenancy agreement with a house inspection report.. will that be sufficient? What would you advise me to meet the accommodation requirement for spouse visa? Thanks

hussain2017

Spouse Visa Accommodation Help

Post by hussain2017 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm

I am currently living with my parents in a house given to them by the council under the homeless act. Can you tell me how i can meet the accommodation requirement for spouse visa? I am thinking of renting a house one month before i apply for the visa for my wife who is in pakistan and show a 6 months tenancy agreement with a house inspection report.. will that be sufficient? What would you advise me to meet the accommodation requirement for spouse visa? Thanks

Note for Moderators: I do not know how to really use the forum and i am new to this. I use this forum for immigration advice on my wifes visa. Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:47 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:09 pm
Thanks and what about accommodation? I am currently living with my parents in a house given to them by the council under the homeless act. Can you tell me how i can meet the accommodation requirement? I am thinking of renting a house one month before i apply for the visa and show a 6 months tenancy agreement with a house inspection report.. will that be sufficient? What would you advise me to meet the accommodation requirement for spouse visa? Thanks
The requirement is to have an adequate accommodation even with your parent provided there's enough rooms to accomodate you and your partner. You need letter from the council and the tenancy agreement should suffice.

hussain2017

Re: Spouse Visa Accommodation Help

Post by hussain2017 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:10 pm

Thank you god bless you

hussain2017

Who needs to meet Adequate Maintenance Requirement?

Post by hussain2017 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:46 pm

Hello,

I am due to apply for spouse visa under Cat A combined with Cash Savings. I earn £14,500 yearly and my wife has £27,000 savings in her account. She is based in Pakistan. My question is i was going through some spouse visa forum website and i read that people that do not meet the financial threshold have to also meet the adequate maintenance requirement. Is that true? I am confused. I read the manual on the gov website too the one about “Accommodation and Adequate Maintenance Requirement” .. do i need to meet the adequate maintenance requirement? What is this requirement? I earn no benefits as i have a job. I plan to meet the financial requirement with my £14,500 employment income and £27,000 cash savings which are in my wifes account. Please help.

Note; moderators i am new to this forum and i want to thank you for the great job you are doing.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Who needs to meet Adequate Maintenance Requirement?

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:25 am

Adequate maintenance is for those who claim specific benefits, such as disability allowance or careers allowance for example. If you don't claim, then it is not relevant to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hussain2017

Can i change jobs or withdraw my savings after Date of Application?

Post by hussain2017 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:30 am

I am planning to apply for spouse visa under Category A employment income combined with Cash Savings which will be in the account of my partner and applicant. At the time of date of application I will have been total 6-7 months with my employer and will be on non salaried employment. I think the gross income will be calculated as £15,500 and my wife account will have savings from sale of property worth £27,000. The questions i want to ask are; after submitting the spouse visa application of my wife can i change jobs immediately or lets say i got sacked would that be fine or would it put her application in danger? My second question is can i withdraw the £27,000 cash savings from her bank account in pakistan after the date of application or should i keep them inside her account till we are successful in her application? please help. Thanks.

Big thanks to the advisors for helping me and everyone else stuck in this situation.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Can i change jobs or withdraw my savings after Date of Application?

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:23 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:30 am
I am planning to apply for spouse visa under Category A employment income combined with Cash Savings which will be in the account of my partner and applicant. At the time of date of application I will have been total 6-7 months with my employer and will be on non salaried employment. I think the gross income will be calculated as £15,500 and my wife account will have savings from sale of property worth £27,000. The questions i want to ask are; after submitting the spouse visa application of my wife can i change jobs immediately or lets say i got sacked would that be fine or would it put her application in danger? My second question is can i withdraw the £27,000 cash savings from her bank account in pakistan after the date of application or should i keep them inside her account till we are successful in her application? please help. Thanks.

Big thanks to the advisors for helping me and everyone else stuck in this situation.
Should the HO reach out to employer about your job or to the bank to confirm the savings what happens?
While the Job and account could be in order at time of application, IMHO keep both intact till you get your outcome.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Can i change jobs or withdraw my savings after Date of Application?

Post by TODMATT » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:43 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:30 am

Changing of jobs while pending an application is not a reason for your application to be refused.

See recent upper tribunal judgement

https://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/IAC/2021/115.html

hussain2017

English Requirement Certificate Expiry?!

Post by hussain2017 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:49 pm

Hello,

My wife IELTS life skills a1 english certificate is due to expire next year in october. Until what date can we use the certificate for her first spouse visa application? Can i still use it if our date of application for spouse visa was 2 weeks before the expiry of the certificate? Please help me. I am confused. Please tell me until what date we can use her english certificate, for e.g. 3 months before expiring presuming the spouse visa decision would take 3 months or we can apply until the final day of the certificate expiring and the date of application hasnt surpassed its expiry?

Also massive thanks to the admins and moderators for helping people like me in this forum.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: English Requirement Certificate Expiry?!

Post by TODMATT » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:24 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:49 pm
Hello,

My wife IELTS life skills a1 english certificate is due to expire next year in october. Until what date can we use the certificate for her first spouse visa application? Can i still use it if our date of application for spouse visa was 2 weeks before the expiry of the certificate? Please help me. I am confused. Please tell me until what date we can use her english certificate, for e.g. 3 months before expiring presuming the spouse visa decision would take 3 months or we can apply until the final day of the certificate expiring and the date of application hasnt surpassed its expiry?

Also massive thanks to the admins and moderators for helping people like me in this forum.
Yes as long as the certificate was valid at the date of the application. Date of the application is the date you submit and pay for the application online not the date of biometric appointment.

hussain2017

Post by hussain2017 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:41 pm

i see, which comes submission of application or biometric appointment on a spouse visa?

Thanks

hussain2017

Post by hussain2017 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:41 pm

*first

hussain2017

Post by hussain2017 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:42 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:24 am
hussain2017 wrote:
Hello,

Yes as long as the certificate was valid at the date of the application. Date of the application is the date you submit and pay for the application online not the date of biometric appointment.

i see, which comes first submission of application or biometric appointment on a spouse visa?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:04 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:42 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:24 am
hussain2017 wrote:
Hello,

i see, which comes first submission of application or biometric appointment on a spouse visa?

Thanks
Application submission comes before biometrics appointment.

hussain2017

Spouse Visa Help for Job Type?

Post by hussain2017 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:24 pm

Hello,

i want to apply for spouse visa for my wife in 6/7 months time whom is in pakistan using CAT A and cash savings in my wifes account. I do not know what job i will get or how much i will be paid but hopefully i will get something. I may meet the financial requirement alone without cash savings or may not and may require cash savings to meet the financial requirement. So my question is in relation to contract type and job type. Can the job be a temporary job on a non salaried employment where wages are also not fixed and based on variable hours given or does it have to be a permanent contract? Can the job be on a zero hour contract where hours are not gauranteed? Please advise me i want to know what job contract i must have to meet the financial requirement in my situation in which i don't meet the financial requirement alone, so what job contract must i have if i am not meeting financial requirement and using cash savings in my wife account alongside it? I am very confused i just want the best way to meet the financial requirement. Or it doesn't matter what job contract you have and what matters is that you are in period of employment for 6 months plus and have enough cash savings to show alongside it? and would this mean i can use the cash savings alongisde whatever wages i accumalate to meet the financial requirement not matter what job contract i have? obviously those cash savings would depend on the wages i accumulate. The amount of cash savings we show will be the amount the cat a and cash savings combined calculator online shows us that are very popular online. for e.g. for 15,000 we would show £27,000 cash savings alongside it. I know this might be confusing to read. Hopefully someone understands i just want to know what job contract i must have if i will be using cash savings alongside my wage slips.

Also a big thank you to the moderators for the work they do helping people like me on this forum. i appreciate you.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Help for Job Type?

Post by TODMATT » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:31 pm

hussain2017 wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:24 pm
Hello,

i want to apply for spouse visa for my wife in 6/7 months time whom is in pakistan using CAT A and cash savings in my wifes account. I do not know what job i will get or how much i will be paid but hopefully i will get something. I may meet the financial requirement alone without cash savings or may not and may require cash savings to meet the financial requirement. So my question is in relation to contract type and job type. Can the job be a temporary job on a non salaried employment where wages are also not fixed and based on variable hours given or does it have to be a permanent contract? Can the job be on a zero hour contract where hours are not gauranteed? Please advise me i want to know what job contract i must have to meet the financial requirement in my situation in which i don't meet the financial requirement alone, so what job contract must i have if i am not meeting financial requirement and using cash savings in my wife account alongside it? I am very confused i just want the best way to meet the financial requirement. Or it doesn't matter what job contract you have and what matters is that you are in period of employment for 6 months plus and have enough cash savings to show alongside it? and would this mean i can use the cash savings alongisde whatever wages i accumalate to meet the financial requirement not matter what job contract i have? obviously those cash savings would depend on the wages i accumulate. The amount of cash savings we show will be the amount the cat a and cash savings combined calculator online shows us that are very popular online. for e.g. for 15,000 we would show £27,000 cash savings alongside it. I know this might be confusing to read. Hopefully someone understands i just want to know what job contract i must have if i will be using cash savings alongside my wage slips.

Also a big thank you to the moderators for the work they do helping people like me on this forum. i appreciate you.
Appendix FM-SE

(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

Zero hour contract is fine as long as you have earned £9300 in the last 6 months then no savings is required.

hussain2017

Post by hussain2017 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:37 pm

Hello,

So you mean Zero hour contract is fine as long as we have earned £1550 per month but what if income is not fixed and changed every month? Do we have to calculate the average and then that would be the total income in last 6 months?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:15 pm

hussain2017 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:37 pm
Hello,

So you mean Zero hour contract is fine as long as we have earned £1550 per month Yes but what if income is not fixed and changed every month? Do we have to calculate the average and then that would be the total income in last 6 months? Yes and when Projected over 12 months it's the annualised.

hussain2017

Proof of Relationship Help! Chat History etc.

Post by hussain2017 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:16 am

Hello,

I am due to apply for my wifes spouse visa who is in pakistan and i am a british citizen. I want to ask questions related to screenshots of chat history.

1. Me and my wife have 7 month of Whatsapp Chat History between each other. WILL THAT BE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH? We used snapchat most of the time and only started retaining once we found out about the visa procedure. We are currently providing a year of Western Union Money Reciepts (i sent her £85 monthly and have 12 reciepts in total, photos of our 4 day wedding with over 150 guests, and photos of us at restaurants and malls. Will 7 month chat history be sufficient to provide in the application? We aim to provide 8 screenshots per month. 4 from my phone and 4 from her.

2. Do i need to provide whatsapp call logs too? And alongside with it the screenshot of a random log where it states the number, length and duration of the call? Or is just 7 month chat history alongside the other proof of relationship things ive listed are sufficient enough? You see i am asking this because whatsapp automatically deletes call logs and can only keep up to 200 logs in the phone which would mean theres no way i can possibly go back in time and retrieve old logs and screenshot those logs because i don’t have them. Please answer. Do i really need to provide the logs and duration screenshots or is the 7 month chat history sufficient enough?

3. What is the actual procedure of presenting the chat history? Do i have to show the same message from my phone and then the show same messages from her phone. For e.g Spouse fone: what did you do today from my phone and now i show my wife recieving that message in her phone? Or am i just being too silly and its simple as any 4 screenshots of ur phone and any 4 screenshots of her phone per month and they shouldnt be the same?

Lastly, Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope you can answer all my questions And also a big thank you to all the moderators on this forum.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Proof of Relationship Help! Chat History etc.

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:25 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:16 am
Hello,

I am due to apply for my wifes spouse visa who is in pakistan and i am a british citizen. I want to ask questions related to screenshots of chat history.

1. Me and my wife have 7 month of Whatsapp Chat History between each other. WILL THAT BE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH? We used snapchat most of the time and only started retaining once we found out about the visa procedure. We are currently providing a year of Western Union Money Reciepts (i sent her £85 monthly and have 12 reciepts in total, photos of our 4 day wedding with over 150 guests, and photos of us at restaurants and malls. Will 7 month chat history be sufficient to provide in the application? We aim to provide 8 screenshots per month. 4 from my phone and 4 from her. The chat history is enough, you won't have to show all, select some screenshots per month to upload. Other evidence you mentioned are also good.

2. Do i need to provide whatsapp call logs too? And alongside with it the screenshot of a random log where it states the number, length and duration of the call? Or is just 7 month chat history alongside the other proof of relationship things ive listed are sufficient enough? You see i am asking this because whatsapp automatically deletes call logs and can only keep up to 200 logs in the phone which would mean theres no way i can possibly go back in time and retrieve old logs and screenshot those logs because i don’t have them. Please answer. Do i really need to provide the logs and duration screenshots or is the 7 month chat history sufficient enough? It is evidence of communication to show ongoing relationship. So the version you provide selection of will be ok.

3. What is the actual procedure of presenting the chat history? Do i have to show the same message from my phone and then the show same messages from her phone. For e.g Spouse fone: what did you do today from my phone and now i show my wife recieving that message in her phone? Or am i just being too silly and its simple as any 4 screenshots of ur phone and any 4 screenshots of her phone per month and they shouldnt be the same?

Lastly, Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope you can answer all my questions And also a big thank you to all the moderators on this forum.