ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Catalley09 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:56 pm

THANK YOU @SNOOKY

alana7
Grenada

Post by alana7 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:47 pm

I received an email of grant of leave to remain on the 10 year partner route. Finally my wait is over but I still have a EUSS Zambrano application pending. I applied Flr m last May 2020 and they refused in January 2020 and I appealed and the Home Office withdrew from the appeal in July the day before court. I sent a complaint email on October 7th as I had heard nothing from them and they granted me leave on the 14th.
I applied to the EUSS Zambrano in March 2021 and they refused in May 2021. I didn't appeal but made a fresh application on deadline day June 30 but no COA or request for biometrics but one solitary letter in August acknowledging that I applied and to send my documents. This will take months but at least now I can work peacefully for the next 30 months and prepare for the fight ahead with EUSS Zambrano.

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:54 am

Has anyone requested return of documents and got them back?-i.e child's passport and birth certificate. These were submitted with my husband's EUSS Zambrano application. We need the child's British passport and birth cert for her to travel. We are completing the online form for return of documents and also plan to write a letter to the EUSS Paper Emailed Form-the address he posted the documents to. He submitted the form online. He does not wish to withdraw the application however his LTR is also due for renewal in March 2022 and will renew accordingly. He also wants his passport back so he can use it for ID for educational purposes.
Any ideas please? Many thanks

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:58 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:54 am
Has anyone requested return of documents and got them back?-i.e child's passport and birth certificate. These were submitted with my husband's EUSS Zambrano application. We need the child's British passport and birth cert for her to travel. We are completing the online form for return of documents and also plan to write a letter to the EUSS Paper Emailed Form-the address he posted the documents to. He submitted the form online. He does not wish to withdraw the application however his LTR is also due for renewal in March 2022 and will renew accordingly. He also wants his passport back so he can use it for ID for educational purposes.
Any ideas please? Many thanks

Yeah, you just need to call them and explain your reasons of requesting the documents. I called and told them I am going for funeral ,so they took about 2 weeks before it was sent to me.
Thanks try your luck but you must use a tangible reason.

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:41 pm

Hi Tina87,
Please did you still returned back your ID after the funeral?
I will be requesting for my own Passport and BRP early next as I will travelling to attend a Funeral
Thanks

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Yeah, you just need to call them and explain your reasons of requesting the documents. I called and told them I am going for funeral ,so they took about 2 weeks before it was sent to me.
[/quote]

Do you mean the resolution centre? We never get through to them. We will try again tomorrow. That will mean there is no need to fill in the online form for document returns? It says it usually takes 10 working days.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:40 am

Nyamebeye wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:06 pm
Do you mean the resolution centre? We never get through to them. We will try again tomorrow. That will mean there is no need to fill in the online form for document returns? It says it usually takes 10 working days.
[/quote]

Yes the resolution center,they are very nice once u get to them. Start at exactly 8am but rest assure u will be on phone for more than one hour. So make sure u go where network won't disturb u. Get your ref number, NI number, dates of birth etc set aswell.
No I didn't sent it back as they did a copy. But just ask them if you should sent it back.

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:32 am

Thanks Tina87 this really helps

snooky

Post by snooky » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:08 am

Hi

This will help you guys to seek for justice. This was made today by the SC Judge Reed.

Government must obey court orders even if invalid, Supreme Court holds.

Judgment in R (Majera) (formerly SM Rwanda) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2021] UKSC 46.

The SC is determined that even if the court case is invalid and a Minor court decision, until it varied or set aside, the executive or no one could ignore it.

The court further stated that they will respect all executive acts and the executives should also respect all courts decision until it is appealed or challenged and overturn.

This is a good news for all immigration cases as the HO think they are above the Rule of Law.

Keep the fire burning because the courts are there to protect us from cronyism and injustices. We shall over come.

Bless

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Hi everyone, would you recommend applying for ltr as I currently do not have any leave, my employer has been confirming my right to work through ECS but it’s getting frustrating now as I can’t travel out of the country. Following my allowed appeal, permission to appeal to UT was refused but HO has made a direct appeal.

I wonder why i had to wait 2 months for permission to appeal to UT from FtT when they can directly apply to UT anyways. That system makes no sense to me

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:59 pm

Well the system is good, it gives people 2 bite of the cherry. I can understand your frustration as you are a successful applicant, so you want the matter resolved quickly.

But if my client was refused permission to appeal to the FTt, and I know he or she has a strong meritorious case, i will want to be able to have an opportunity to renew that application to the Upper Tribunal.

I know the Home Office is abusing the system, but in about 60% of my cases that permission is refused by the FTt, the Upper Tribunal does grant in the end. A further 10% succeeds in Cart Cart JR, therefore the system works well as it is.

Parliament has determined that a person must first seek permission from the Tribunal that refused their appeal, if they are refused they can renew to the tribunal they are seeking to appeal to.

There are no barriers to you making a human right application.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:57 am

Obie wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:59 pm
Well the system is good, it gives people 2 bite of the cherry. I can understand your frustration as you are a successful applicant, so you want the matter resolved quickly.

But if my client was refused permission to appeal to the FTt, and I know he or she has a strong meritorious case, i will want to be able to have an opportunity to renew that application to the Upper Tribunal.

I know the Home Office is abusing the system, but in about 60% of my cases that permission is refused by the FTt, the Upper Tribunal does grant in the end. A further 10% succeeds in Cart Cart JR, therefore the system works well as it is.

Parliament has determined that a person must first seek permission from the Tribunal that refused their appeal, if they are refused they can renew to the tribunal they are seeking to appeal to.

There are no barriers to you making a human right application.
Hi Obie

Thanks for your response. Do you mean UT may grant permission to HO and I may further have to do JR?

I was wondering if making the human rights application will affect my settlement scheme at all?

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Post by Catalley09 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Hello

Well it looks like HO has appealed to the UT
Received this today ⬇️⬇️⬇️

“This is to acknowledge receipt on 25.10.2021 of an application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal.“

What happens now? Do l need to engage a lawyer as l am not sure what to do anymore, do l need to submit bundles? Do l have to do anything?

Hopefully someone here will help

snooky

Post by snooky » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:48 am

Catalley09 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:42 pm
Hello

Well it looks like HO has appealed to the UT
Received this today ⬇️⬇️⬇️

“This is to acknowledge receipt on 25.10.2021 of an application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal.“

What happens now? Do l need to engage a lawyer as l am not sure what to do anymore, do l need to submit bundles? Do l have to do anything?

Hopefully someone here will help
Hi

Remember permission to appeal doesn't meaning that appeal is granted.

HO can use the due process of the law to try all their tricks but they law under reg 16 is clear and that is what the courts are doing.

That permission trust me wouldn't be granted as the Ftt judge hasnt erred.

Rest assure and enjoy life. Hopeless HO is broke and want to fill their pot with migrants money.

Chear up my brothers and sisters. I know it wouldn't be long and that change will surely come.

We been down in immigration captivity for so long, and as we unite, we will be free from the HO bullying.

Good morning

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:52 pm

Hi everyone,
First of all I want to congratulate everyone who has had good news with their case and for those still waiting, don’t give up, it will be worth it!

It’s been a while. Just to update you all that I have just received the decision on the permission to appeal to the upper tribunal after FTT judge dismissed my appeal . I have been granted permission to appeal 😁. I feel overwhelmed and I can’t believe it . Thank you so much for all the help putting it together. What happens next ?

Thank you again

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:55 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:52 pm
Hi everyone,
First of all I want to congratulate everyone who has had good news with their case and for those still waiting, don’t give up, it will be worth it!

It’s been a while. Just to update you all that I have just received the decision on the permission to appeal to the upper tribunal after FTT judge dismissed my appeal . I have been granted permission to appeal 😁. I feel overwhelmed and I can’t believe it . Thank you so much for all the help putting it together. What happens next ?

Thank you again
Congratulations, I am not surprised you were granted, for the reasons I gave you previously, the judge materially erred in law.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:14 pm

Obie wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:55 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:52 pm
Hi everyone,

Thank you again
Congratulations, I am not surprised you were granted, for the reasons I gave you previously, the judge materially erred in law.
Thank you so much for your help.I had almost forgotten about it . Should I apply for the short notice hearing?

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Yes the resolution center,they are very nice once u get to them. Start at exactly 8am but rest assure u will be on phone for more than one hour. So make sure u go where network won't disturb u. Get your ref number, NI number, dates of birth etc set aswell.
No I didn't sent it back as they did a copy. But just ask them if you should sent it back.
[/quote]

My husband has received his passport and our child's passport which he requested back last month. It came today with a letter to enrol his biometric. Has anyone else received their biometric letters?

John200101
Newly Registered

Post by John200101 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:47 am

Hello strong warriors, this Zamora no forum had really progressed since I started following more than a year ago.

I’m a single mother with six children and one of them is British. I currently have ltr as a parent of a British child and 5 of my kids have leave to remain as my dependent. My leave to remain expires in dec 2022 and I was wondering if @snooky or moderator could advise if Its worth me making a Zambrano application and EUSS now?
Although it’s seems like a tough war for now but it’ll be a cheaper and quicker route to settlement.

Any opinion would be appreciated :)

snooky

Post by snooky » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:47 am

John200101 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:47 am
Hello strong warriors, this Zamora no forum had really progressed since I started following more than a year ago.

I’m a single mother with six children and one of them is British. I currently have ltr as a parent of a British child and 5 of my kids have leave to remain as my dependent. My leave to remain expires in dec 2022 and I was wondering if @snooky or moderator could advise if Its worth me making a Zambrano application and EUSS now?
Although it’s seems like a tough war for now but it’ll be a cheaper and quicker route to settlement.

Any opinion would be appreciated :)

If you read the consent order agreed by the HO after the Akinsanya Judgement by Judge Mostyn, you have the right and it's worth doing it even before that Judgement came into being

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:15 am

Nyamebeye wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:53 pm
My husband has received his passport and our child's passport which he requested back last month. It came today with a letter to enrol his biometric. Has anyone else received their biometric letters?
[/quote]

I received email yesterday to register for biometric and this morning my passport and letter delivered to go and book for biometric within 30 calendar days

Fingers crossed

Tima10
Newly Registered
Malawi

Post by Tima10 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Thanks whyworry . Did you requested your documents as you mentioned your previous text? The biometric Home Office requested you to do is it for Zambrano right to reside under EUSS ?

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi Tina 10, I didn’t do anything because I was just waiting for early next year to request for my passport , I was surprised when I received the email yesterday requesting me to register account for biometric and today passport and letter delivered

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:20 pm

Whyworry wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:19 pm
Hi Tina 10, I didn’t do anything because I was just waiting for early next year to request for my passport , I was surprised when I received the email yesterday requesting me to register account for biometric and today passport and letter delivered
Yes it is for Zambrano application

Tima10
Newly Registered
Malawi

Post by Tima10 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:32 pm

That sounds great news for us all I'm guessing .
Thank you Whyworry please keep updating I'm looking forward for the end of Akinsanya case.