ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for my wife spouse visa from out of UK with a dependent child, But they deducted only one person visa fee & IHS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arcticsoul1989
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: applying for my wife spouse visa from out of UK with a dependent child, But they deducted only one person visa fee &

Post by arcticsoul1989 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:04 pm

sk13aaa wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:11 pm
Hello,

thank you so much for sharing the information. I have submitted my son's application now. yet to upload the documents online.

I will keep you updated on the progress.

If you receive any update or queries please do share.

Thanks to everyone for their support.
you are welcome.....

can i ask you something about accommodation. what documents did you provide for accommodation requirement. I have tenancy agreement of two bedroom house on my name but i do not pay council tax and bills as it is inclusive in rent i pay per month. But water bill, bank statements and all other correspondence addressed to this house. And did you provide an accommodation report. i think we do not need it anymore or we have to provide it.

i shall be thankful for your answer.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: applying for my wife spouse visa from out of UK with a dependent child, But they deducted only one person visa fee &

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Accommodation report is NOT needed.

Tenancy agreement & Letter of No objection from landlord should sufficient. Council tax NOT mandatory.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

arcticsoul1989
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by arcticsoul1989 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:26 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Tenancy agreement & Letter of No objection from landlord should sufficient. Council tax NOT mandatory.
thank you dear, you have always been so helpful. keep it up and good wishes for new year.

regards

sk13aaa
Newly Registered

Post by sk13aaa » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:42 pm

arcticsoul1989 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:04 pm
sk13aaa wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:11 pm
Hello,

thank you so much for sharing the information. I have submitted my son's application now. yet to upload the documents online.

I will keep you updated on the progress.

If you receive any update or queries please do share.

Thanks to everyone for their support.
you are welcome.....

can i ask you something about accommodation. what documents did you provide for accommodation requirement. I have tenancy agreement of two bedroom house on my name but i do not pay council tax and bills as it is inclusive in rent i pay per month. But water bill, bank statements and all other correspondence addressed to this house. And did you provide an accommodation report. i think we do not need it anymore or we have to provide it.

i shall be thankful for your answer.

Hi,

I did provide my recent mortgage statement, council tax bill, a copy of the title register and communication from the housing association. I didn't provide any accommodation report.

Thanks

arcticsoul1989
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by arcticsoul1989 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:23 pm

TODMATT wrote:

hello sir, hope you are fine.

I wanted to ask about Appendix 2 VAF4A financial form. My wife applying for uk spouse visa from Pakistan. I am (husband) is living in uk as british national and provided required financial details. She has submitted application online. and now waiting for the biometric and document submission which is due in few days.

Does she still need to fill this form Appendix 2 VAF4A financial form?? she does not work or doing any business.

regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:05 am

arcticsoul1989 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:23 pm
TODMATT wrote:

I wanted to ask about Appendix 2 VAF4A financial form. My wife applying for uk spouse visa from Pakistan. I am (husband) is living in uk as british national and provided required financial details. She has submitted application online. and now waiting for the biometric and document submission which is due in few days.

Does she still need to fill this form Appendix 2 VAF4A financial form?? she does not work or doing any business.

regards
It is not required as already incorporated into the online form.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:24 am

arcticsoul1989 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:23 pm
TODMATT wrote:

regards
It is no longer mandatory but no harm in filling it if you want.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.