ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2020 Citizenship Application not received eVetting request - while 2021 applications are receiving

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cosmic89
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

2020 Citizenship Application not received eVetting request - while 2021 applications are receiving

Post by cosmic89 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:51 am

Hi all,
I applied for citizenship in Nov 2020 and other than initial communication for more information in early 2021, I have not heard anything from the team. Not even eVetting request. I now see that 2021 applications are receiving eVetting requests and I'm wondering if any other 2020 applications still waiting on eVetting? Does this mean we have been skipped :cry: or could it be we'll get our approval without eVetting (one can only hope) :lol:

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Re: 2020 Citizenship Application not received eVetting request - while 2021 applications are receiving

Post by mentalmind » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:26 am

Did you actually check the 2020 thread? eVetting is mandatory for applications from late 2020 and afterwards. So everyone applying in 2021 has to do eVetting but for 2020 applicants it's hit and miss.

Nothing to worry about, just keep checking your inbox daily like you do to see if they will send you any eVetting form or not.

OneWorld2122
Ireland

Re: 2020 Citizenship Application not received eVetting request - while 2021 applications are receiving

Post by OneWorld2122 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:01 pm

I have applied in December 2020 and haven't received anything yet, I wait for post man every morning and check my mail box everyday with the hope that today is the lucky day and the approval will arrive today(as application submitted before March 21 eVetting is not mandatory) but so far disheartened.

I HOPE my application case officer soon process my application, I believe its straight forward but not sure why people submitted around same time or even later are getting approval or updates and not me :(
cosmic89 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:51 am
Hi all,
I applied for citizenship in Nov 2020 and other than initial communication for more information in early 2021, I have not heard anything from the team. Not even eVetting request. I now see that 2021 applications are receiving eVetting requests and I'm wondering if any other 2020 applications still waiting on eVetting? Does this mean we have been skipped :cry: or could it be we'll get our approval without eVetting (one can only hope) :lol:

Moh25ah
Ireland

Post by Moh25ah » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:33 pm

OneWorld2122 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:01 pm
I have applied in December 2020 and haven't received anything yet, I wait for post man every morning and check my mail box everyday with the hope that today is the lucky day and the approval will arrive today(as application submitted before March 21 eVetting is not mandatory) but so far disheartened.

I HOPE my application case officer soon process my application, I believe its straight forward but not sure why people submitted around same time or even later are getting approval or updates and not me :(
cosmic89 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:51 am
Hi all,
I am exactly in the same situation, every day waiting to see the approval letter but the same disappointment every single morning.

I applied in Oct 2020 & heard nothing since, sent some emails & the same response all time (Processing).
I used to receive the same response from Team 4, recently I receive the same reply but from Team 2 ( I don`t know if changing the team means anything).

I hope we all will receive the Approval soon
I am so tired of building hopes every day and ageing the morning post disappointment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:22 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.